4.🥀

I had finally arrived at Larrays , I knock on the door until he answered .

L: omg what are you doing here ?!
Y: my mom and dad got into a fight and I don't wanna stay there
L: ok come in but why didn't you go with May
Y: because she would have told my mom where I was I was hoping you could cover for me
L: yeah no problem , make yourslef at home

I walk into the guest bedroom, and plop on the bed . I take out my favorite necklace with ra picture of our family in it without Bridget (my sister) I was looking at it remembering when we were all happy I wanted to cry but i didnt . Larray came in with some towels and some clothes .

L: so how long you planning on staying here ?
Y: just a few days
L: ok well if you need anything I'm here
Y: ok thanks Larray

Once he left I changed into my pjs and snuggled into the blankets , I closed my eyes and listened to the night breeze but soon fell alseep .

Larrays POV:

I was in my room when I heard a knock I went downstairs to see y/n she seemed off . I aksed what she was doing here and told me about the fight , I let her in and she went to the guest bedroom . I have never seen her like this I got some towels and some clothes for her to wear when I went up to her room she was looking at something she seemed sad and lonely . I knocked on the door and she thanked me that night I arranged some things around for me and her .

Amanda's ( y/ns mom) POV:

Last night means Daniel got into a fight and he aid he was gonna leave for a while . He sometimes did that when y/n was younger I would say he went on a business trip so she didn't have to worry . But this night was pretty bad and i couldn't hide it from y/n anymore , she ran to her room crying I felt really bad . I went to sleep that night crying but this morning I woke up to a silent house . I went to y/ns room to apologize but when I walked in it was empty and so was her phone and some clothes . I quickly got dressed and called Daniel .

D: Amanda I tol-
A: she's gone !
D: what who's gone ?
A: y/n!
D: well where could she go ?!
A: I don't know Daniel plz help me find her !
D: don't worry I'm just getting out of work.

I was thinking about the places she could be I quickly thought of May and Larray . I got in my car and went to Mays house I knocked and asked if she'd seen May and she said no so went to Larrays I felt like he was lying but I trusted him . I went to the our company ,

A: Daniel !
D: Amanda what are you doing here ?!
A: you are supposed to be helping me look for our daughter !
D: I will I will but I need to control this compan-
A: really choosing a company over the daughter that saved your life from the cruelest mafia boss I've ever known ?!

He looked down , I scoff at him and turn around he tries to grab my arm but I snatch it away .

D: Amanda
A: no excuse me while I go look for my daughter !

I stomp out of the company and get into my car I continue looking around the town for y/n but I just can't find her I felt like giving up I parked by the beach and cry hitting the steering wheel until ...

Y/n s POV:

I woke up with a major headache I go into the bathroom looked at myself in the mirror . I thought how much of a failure I was , after and hour I get in the shower and change into my clothes :

 I thought how much of a failure I was , after and hour I get in the shower and change into my clothes :