5.🥀

He pulled me into his room and locked the door , he pinned me against the door and was kissing my neck as he took of my jacket and necklace . I kissed him as I untied his shirt and pants , he helped me out and then took of my dress . I was left with just my panties and bra while he was in his boxers , he picked me up once again and carried me to his bed . Laying me gently on his bed he crawled on top of me and kissed me, his kisses the start to travel from my lips , to my neck . Then to my 🍒 he took of my bra and sucked them till they were hard I was a moaning mess . I felt his fingers reach down to my 🐱 , he took of my panties and stuck a finger in while he watched me throw my head and arch my back in pleasure . I was moaning his name with him adding another 2 fingers pumping them in and out of me . I gripped the sheets as he pulled out and licked the cum off his fingers and my 🐱 he knelt down even more and ate me out harshly I moaned really loud and grabbed his hair forcing his tongue to go in further . I arched my back picking my body up until he pressed it down making me feel pure bliss . He kept going till I felt a knot in my stomach , my eyes roll to the back of my head while I release on his tongue . He gets up and kisses me making me taste myself , we made out for a while until he lined himself up putting in his 🍆 and thrusted into me before I could adjust (just do you know I'm a virgin ) he kept going faster with every moan I gave him . I dug my nails into his back leaving scratch marks , he went deeper and deeper while still giving faster and faster thrusts .

Y: ughhhhhhhh baby faster
O: cum for daddy baby (😐)

I was screaming his name but the music was to loud to hear us , my eyes rolled to the back of my head and I had my head tilted back . I had already cummed 3 times but he still kept going until I felt like squirting , he said dirty things to me making me want to squirt even more thank I already had too .

O: ugh baby come on squirt for daddy I know you can do it (💀)
Y; I can't daddy
O: fine then I'll m-make you

He hit my good spot really hard making it all come out , I screamed his name one last time before he pulled out . He fell beside me and pulled the covers over us , I cuddled into his chest while he played with my hair . We eventually fell alseep cuddling .

~ The next morning ~

I woke up with a huge headache but then I looked up and saw Dre sleeping naked and then I looked at myself and saw I didn't have clothes , there's was even cum on the sheets , I freaked out until he woke up .

O: ugh my head , woah why are you in here naked ?
Y; did we fuck last night?!
O: no I don't think so
Y: omg ?! My dads gonna kill me !!

I got out of his bed and quickly changed and started heading for the door ,

O: y/n wai-
Y: what is that why you invited me so that you could just fuck me
O: what no I wanted to hang out with you , why would you think that ?
Y: idk alright !? Where's Larray
O: I think he's sleeping on the couch

I walk over to the couch ,

Y: Larray come on your parents are gonna be home later
L: ok shit yeah I forgot !

He jumped up and ran towards the door , then Ondre cane up to me .

O: hey look even if we did fuck I still wanna be friends with you if it's not to awkward
Y: no it's not but I guess we can be friends
L: y/n hurry up my parents are in town !!!
Y: oh yeah right sorry but I gotta go talk to you later ?
O; yeah

I ran out of there and to my car so that we could get home before Larrays parents . We walked in and ran to our rooms and got dressed and freshened up I wore this :

 We walked in and ran to our rooms and got dressed and freshened up I wore this :

I did my makeup and brushed my hair and teeth . I got a black and yellow scrunchie and put my hair into a pony . Me and Larray started breakfast so that Larrays parents would come home to breakfast , we left a note with it and headed into his car to pick up May for our girls day . We were gonna have a sleep over at Mays house and probably got to the mall .

L: so did you get laid yesterday didn't see you or Ondre after the drinks but that's Provo alt because I was drunk
Y: well I woke up in Dres bed naked and cum all over the sheets so I'm guessing I slept with him but my parents can't know this or they'll kill me
L: eeeek I'm so happy you finally got some was he big
Y: I was drunk I don't remeber
L: oh yeah here some perfume and some Advil for your headache
Y: oh yeah thanks

Ondres POV:

I woke up this morning to y/n panicking in my bed naked ?! I was drunk last night so I don't really remeber but I'm pretty sure We fucked . I mean I was naked and she was naked but what gave it away was there was cum all over the sheets . I put my shorts on and followed her out of the door she seemed like she knew I was using her but let it go and agreed to be friends . I walk into the kitchen when she left to see Tony and the rest of my friends .

T: oh hey how was your night
They all smirked and snickered
O: what are you talking about
R: oh wait you don't remember banging that girl last night
O: wait what who ?!
N: y/n , duh
I smack my head with my hand
M: bro she was so loud we could here her moaning and screaming but that was just because we were in the room across the hall .
O: ugh I'm so stupid I'm supposed to take it slow to earn her trust
M: well then take her somewhere special to you then she'll trust you for sure
O: good idea Ima do that

I ran out of the room to get my phone I texted her .

Y/n 🥵❤️

Hey y/n
Hey Dre what's up

I wanna take you somewhere if your not busy

Well I'm kinda busy right now but maybe tonight yeah

Ok yeah for sure we'll see you tonight

See ya

Now I just have to plan how this goes so I don't mess up

Hope you guess liked that ❤️