【Epilogue】

"Hey

"Hey.. Hey! Hey!" Inosuke's voice lowered.

Just then, the sound of a train honking could be heard resounding through their ears as a steam of smoke puffed out from inside the chimney.

Inosuke sweatdropped nervously, stumbling on his words. "Wh-what.." He trailed off, still trying to process the vehicle before him. "WHAT THE HELL IS THIS CREATURE?! I bet this is that thing!" His trembling finger pointed towards the train. "The master of this land! The ruler of this land!"

He ran from the other end of the train to Tanjiro, Zenitsu and [F/N]. "See how long it is? So intimidating! No mistake.. It looks like it's asleep right now, but don't let your guard down!" He warned, readying himself into a fighting stance.

Zenitsu's eyes turned into half-lidded ones as he put on a deadpanned expression. "Uh, no, it's a train, haven't you ever seen one before?" He asked, squinting his eyes in disbelief.

Inosuke slapped his hand on top of his mouth, signaling him to be quiet. "Calm down!" He said, before gripping the handle of his swords. "I'll lead the charge."

"Hold up, Inosuke!"

"HUH?!" Inosuke responded to Tanjiro's call, turning his head to look at him.

"You never know, it might just be the guardian spirit of this land." Tanjiro claimed, sparkles surrounding him. "Also, you shouldn't attack all of a sudden."

"No, didn't you hear me? I told you, it's a train." Zenitsu joined in, blinking his eyes and still not believing that these two were that primitive. "A railway train, all right? It's a vehicle for transporting people."

"You country bumpkins."

"I've seen this in my father's paperwork accidentally, he has brochures and pamphlets lying around." [F/N]'s voice chimed in, poking the metal of the train with the end of her sword. "Is this what a train looks like in real life? It Looks similar to the one from Asakusa prefecture in Tokyo." She turned to look at Zenitsu, who had his jaw hanged agape.

Out of the three of them, he at least expected [F/N] to be the in the most civilized condition, since she always acted so rational and fancy.

Suddenly, Inosuke randomly howled, as he charged towards the train, "CoMIN' THROUGH!" He headbutted it with all his might.