Julia chapter 5

Paul drove carefully to his friends house. He was afraid of what George was going to say. He knew very well that George already came up with multiple theory's on who Julia could be. It was a know fact that he was the "quiet Beatle" was also the most analytical out of all of them. Meaning had he not told John, George would have been the first to figure out who she was. And so, trying to calm his nerves he would keep on stealing glances through the reer view mirror to Julia who would smile at him. But it didn't help. He felt guilty for dragging her places and making her meet people she probably didn't want to see.

"Julia, do you even want to go to George's house?" He said after a moment.

"...I don't mind, as long as you want me there." She said happily with a small blush on her cheeks.

"Well alright then" His nerves calming down instantly. He turned on his radio and kept it a low volume.

-------•--------•---------•--------

"George! Would please pay attention to the road!" His fiancée barked.

It was the third time that he made his car swirve slightly to the side. He couldn't help himself though. His thoughts were occupied on the whereabouts of that little girl. Who was she? How did she know Paul? Why did she look exactly like him?..

"That's it George! Pull over. That's the fourth time that you swerve our car and I'm not taking any more chances. You're trading spots with me." She said. He complied and switched onto the passenger side. His to-be-wife settled herself in front of the wheal and started the car. At a red light, she pecked him on his cheek. "I love you George."

"Love you too Pattie" he said smiling before going back to his thinking.

"Hey don't over think yourself. I'm sure Paul will tell who she is when he's ready."

"I guess..." He said but his thinking did not stop. He pulled a cigaret out of his coat pocket and lit it before smoking it and staring out of the window.

"Come on George, we're home." Luckily, they had arrived before Paul and Julia, meaning that his fiancée had time to do a "quick cleanup" , not that there was anything to clean up... He unlocked the house and kicked of his boots to settle himself on the couch while Pattie put some stuff away.

"George?" His fiancée exclaimed

"Ya?"

"Would you please get some juice from the freezer downstairs?"

"Sure thing" And so he went downstairs to the freezer and collected only juice there, wich was apple. He ran back up the stairs and put the juice on his kitchen counter, while smashing his cigaret in an ash tray.

The sound of the doorbell rang through the house .Pattie smiled at him before brushing her hands on her beige squirt. She opened the door to reveal Paul and Julia hand in hand looking at something in the sky. Paul having noticed the door opening snapped his head foward.

"Come in. Come in." Said Pattie ushering them in. Paul had to almost drag Julia in, because she was so focused on the butterfly that happened to float near her. He closed the door behind him before taking of his shoes and helping Julia take of her yellow boots. "George's in the dinning room, so if you'll just follow me..." She said turning around before heading to the dinning room. The walls were blue and were scatered with pictures. In the center of the room was a large brown table with the cups that George had just finished placing. "We'll have a seat. Paul, George, I'm guessing you both want tea?"

"Yes please " they chorused.

"Julia, is juice good with you?" She nodded as a strand of hair fell in her face. One wich Paul brushed away for her, seeing as she almost glued to his leg. He took a seat on the left side of the table with Julia seating write next to him and George in front. Pattie left to the kitchen to prepare everyone's drinks.