volume 2 chapter 1

(going to make Weiss 18 so you know things don't get too hectic in the comments and the FBI does knock on my door step)

I told team RWBY and JNPR about my identity, how I came to be, how I met ruby and Yang, and why I left. After I did tell them I started to where my hood down. I made sure I told Ozpin about my identity and he informed them about it to. I didn't tell them about the whole reset thing with Frisk and Chara, I don't know if I can trust them with that information, or even if they where to believe me. Power like that, shouldn't be told to the world, but I probably don't need to worry about someone doing that because you need determination to reset. And I never saw anyone with a soul trait, only a Semblance to determine there abilities. I will be a while before I say anything about that, but at least I don't have to worry about anyone fall in the underground. I was going around town as the vigilante seeing if there is any robberies or crimes, but there was 2 people, one girl with green hair and one boy with silver hair walking in all sus, because not even a few minutes the lights where out. I then teleported inside to know what was going on.

Green hair: You know who we are.

Tucksin: Yes

Green hair: and you know why where hear.

Tucksin: Yes.

Green hair: Are you going to fight back.

I then appeared behind them and the book keeper saw me and he knew what to do.

Tucksin: No.

Green hair: and why is that?

Sans: because I'm hear.

She got a chill and they both turned around.

Sans: I can see you are lost. Why don't I Show you the way out?

I then levetated both of them and moved them out side and int the nearest dumpster and shut it on them. I then turned to Tucksin.

Sans: You do have a reputation for killers don't you?

Tucksin: I could of handled it you know.

Sans: No you couldn't. Anyways, why where they after you?

Tucksin: because I was leaving the White Fang.

Sans: But there not Fanus.

Tucksin: Well you better keep an eye on them. There not ones to mess with.

Sans: Nothing I can't handle.

Tucksin: Well thank you for helping me.

Sans: It's only what I do.

I look at the time and see that lunch has started.

Sans: Hey, I gotta go, I'll see you soon.

Tucksin: seya.

I didn't have time to tie them up, it would take to long, I just decided to rush to the school, I ran because I'm not in teleporting range, I was jumping from building to building until I saw beacon. I then use every ounce of strength to teleported up to the floating island and I was tired, but I still went as fast as possible to the dorm to change and to the cafeteria and when running in a slip on a banana peel, and I looked at what was happening in front of me and wa just astonished. They where having a food fight.