1

Sams POV

"Mom why can't I stay alone" I half yell "Don't yell at me, and we don't trust you" she yells back "What ever" I scoff, and run back upstairs slamming my door, I don't understand why they don't trust me, or why can't I just go with them, I'm going to FaceTime Jake.

(J- Jake S- Sam)

S- Hey Jake

J- Hey bubba, why are you mad

S- My mother is why

J- What did she do now

S- She's not letting me stay alone

J- That sucks so is she getting you a teensitter

S- What the hell is a teensitter

J- Some who watches teens, instead of a babysitter

S- Oh ok makes since but still I don't want them to teensit me

J- Will I still be able to come over

S- I don't know I'll find out the rules when I meet the guy tomorrow

J- Oh it's a guy

S- Shut up bitch

J- Sammy is going to get railed

S- What makes you think I'm not a top, and this guy can be older

J- True but look at you, you scream
Bottom

S- Whatever

J- Ok I'll talk to you tomorrow I have to go

S- Ok bye

J- Bye

I lay on my back and sigh, I close my eyes falling fast asleep.

Morning

"Sam get up the guy is here" My dad says pulling the covers off of me "Ok be down in 10" I mumble I hear him close the door, I get up going to my closet grabbing, a brown and black plaid skirt, with fishnets, black platforms and a black long sleeve.

I see a brunette guy sitting on the couch, but I didn't see his face my parents were sitting across from him, I walked over and sat next to my parents my jaw dropped, the brunette was hot, sharp jawline tan skin very muscular his eyes were dark blue I could get lost in them, had a nose piercing making him ten time hotter, he was in a leather jacket, black skinny jeans platforms as well, rings coated his fingers chains hanging from his neck.

"Sam" my mom calls "Oh yea sorry" I look away as a blush crept up on my face "This is Colby and he's going to be with you for a while" my dad speaks "Hi nice to meet you" the brunette says I just nod my head crossing my arms "I expect you to be nice, Jake is not aloud over, and no going out unless it's with Colby, understood" my mom said sternly "Yes mom" I groan "Is that it" I question "Yes well be leaving later tonight" mom responds I nod and get up going back to my room.

I was playing subway surfers on my phone when there was a knock "Come in" I say my door opens I look to see Colby, maybe I should be nice to him, you never know we could date he looks my age "Oh hey" I say sitting up "Hey" he told me there was an awkward silence "So want to go out for ice cream, we can get to know each other" I suggest "Sure, yea let's go" he said I get up following Colby far behind.

-

"Ok, how old are you" I question, we were playing 21 questions walking on the pier "23, what about you" he strikes back "Are you sure you want that to be your last questions" I ask he nods his head yes "Ok I'm 17" I speak "Oh cool, not to far from each other" he said making me giggle

"Why are they making you, have a teensitter, if your almost 18" he questions "I have no idea their so stupid" I groan making him chuckle "Well let's get you back home so you can say bye to them" he says I just nod my head and we walk back to his car.

"Ok bye see you in a month" I yell closing the front door "Your not going to miss them" Colby questions "Hell no I'm getting a break from them" I giggle he chuckles "Welp let's make dinner" he claps his hands together, this is going to be fun.

______________

I want you to park that big Mack Truck Right in this little garage

Vote and comment plz