Part 4.0

Occasionally a moment would occur when you would come to realize what a monumental mistake you had just made.

Seokjin was currently expriencing one of those moments.

Because Jungkook hadn't just lost it. Oh no. He could never react in any predicatable way.

He had actually moaned out loud for everyone to hear the second Seokjin had come within his line of sight. So loud, in fact, that Jimin almost broke his neck whipping his head around at the sound.

"Are you serious right now?" Taehyung's voice cried out, sounding like he was - just as Namjoon had apparently been - disappointed but not at all surprised.

"Could you be any less subtle with your thirst?" Hoseok had been watching this entire side drama unfold and at first, it had honestly just been entertaining.

"I really don't get why it matters." Because Jimin had no actual defense. He didn't even have an excuse. Only the almost understandable reason that Jungkook had been putting it out there lately and he could not be blamed.

"It matters -" Jimin froze. Just stood still like he had suddenly turned into a stone statue as Seokjin's voice suddenly rang out behind him. "- because in case you haven't noticed, Park Jimin, that is not for you."

Placing both hands on either side of the younger's head, he gently twisted him until he was facing Taehyung.

"That is for you. And if you need a reminder of how lucky that makes you, just remember what he looked like in that green suit." Because even he had been ready to fight the stylist the first time he had seen Taehyung in that ridiculous suit. No one should be allowed to looked that good in dark green polyester. It just shouldn't be possible. "You're welcome."

"Okay, first of all, damn Hyung, good to know we got savage Kim Seokjin back." Jin had turned with the intent to walk away from the scene the moment the last words had left his mouth. Mostly because Taehyung was absolutely preening at the compliment and Jimin was standing there like a fish out of water. Of course Hoseok had been smart enough to follow suit, catching up and throwing his arm over those wide shoulders.

"Mistakes may have been made though."

"Why? I mean, besides for the stroke Bang PD-nim is gonna have at your hair."

"Shouldn't he be used to it by now?" Like the time he cut his own bangs because they refused to do it for him. Or the time he dyed his hair purple because he was bored. Really, this shouldn't be a surprise. "And honestly it mostly has to do with the fact that Jungkook has been staring at me for the past ten minutes like a lion hunting it's prey."

"Okay. Gonna be super brave and glance over in three -" All of them were low key scared of Jungkook. Just like all of them were high key frightened on Yoongi. But they envoked fear in extremely different ways.

For instance. Yoongi wasn't big enough to do anything more than bite at your ankles. But he could rip you to shreds with his words. Or give you a look that would make you regret your grand mother ever being born.

Jungkook? He could just accidentally trip and fall and land on you and crush your spine.

"Two -" And Hoseok wasn't exactly the very bravest of them all, so actually completing the task took a great deal out of him. "- one."

Both of their heads turned at the exact same time. Only to find that one Jeon Jungkook was indeed staring at them.

At Hoseok like he wanted to rip his entire head from his body for having the nerve to actually touch his Seokjin - and boy did that change quickly, practically snatching his arm back like it had been burned.