Ikalawa

(A/N)

Magandang Umaga, Hapon at Gabi! (or Good Morning, Afternoon and Evening) "Ikalawa" or "number two" of many chapters to come. Excuse me if this is a bit bad. I  am making this during my online classes since I was bored. So sit back and relax to read this chapter.

Shinobu POV

I wake up too someone patting my face, as I open my eyes I see Izuku giggling while clapping his hands. I get up and got ready for the day. I then remembered that I have to buy stuff that Izuku need. "I'm back!" I heard a familiar voice calling out "Onesan! Over here" I then saw her come to my room.

Kanae POV

I came home from a mission that I did on Mt. xxxxxxx. "I'm back!" I call out to make sure everyone knew that I returned. "Onesan! Over here" I heard Shinobu call out from her room. I walk over to her room and when I got there, I was surprised to see a baby there "Shinobu! Who's baby is he?" I ask "I found him yesterday near the road, the mother has an abusive husband so she travelled here to leave him" she said with concern. "Oh dear!" "Well, I was about to leave to buy the things he need, good thing your here, can you look after him while I buy the stuff?" "Oh sure, what's his name though?" "Oh silly me, his name's Izuku Midoriya, I'll get going now! Bye Izuku! Bye Onesan!" "Bye Shinobu"after she left I heard Izuku whimpering. "Aw~ Come here child, Shinobu will come back soon enough" I heard little sniffles and he came crawling to me.

 (A/N  what I meant by baby Izuku, I meant like he was about 10 months, Inko took care of Izuku while her husband was away for 9 1/2 months for his business trip. Also Sabito and Makomo are not dead yet. In my AU they are still training with Urokodaki. Tomioka already is a Hashira because I said so, let's just make it as Sabito and Makomo are somehow related with Tomioka and they have Water Breathing. To all people out there who have read the manga, I'm sorry but I haven't. I hope you understand)

Still Kanae's POV

I pick him up and cradled him in my arms. We walked out I meant I walked out so I can take him outside. As we exit the house, I smell food cooking, I then see Aoi cooking breakfast "Good Morning Aoi" "Ah Kanae, you have arrived" "Do we have any fruit that's mashable?" "Well we have Bananas and Mangos" (A/N I have no full knowledge about Japan so leave me alone if you don't like it) "Oh that would be great! Can you mash some so I can feed little Izuku" "Isn't he to young to eat mashed food" "I can see you don't have enough knowledge about babies, babies can eat mashed food if they're about a year old and I can see that he has little baby teeth already" "Oh I see, I'll prepare it after cooking, we're having soba today, ok?" "It's alright" at that time Tomioka came in "Mornin" "Good Morning Tomioka, how's the other two's training?" "They're going okay, they might visit though. I haven't told them about Izuku yet, I bet they'll be surprised to see him" "I'm sure of it, go call on the others for breakfast while I wait for Master to arrive" "Sure" he then left and Aoi prepared the table "Here's Izuku's food, I added a bit of milk to make creamier" (if that's the right word) "oh thanks, come here Izu, time to eat!" I then fed him the mashed fruits and he seemed to like it because of the mess on his face.

(A/N)

I know that it says in the anime, Kanae and Shinobu are the ones to save Kanao but I'll just make it as only Shinobu is the one saving Kanao.

Shinobu POV

I have everything I need for Izuku now, so I see myself walking back to the mansion. I then see a little girl not older than 5 with rope tied around her waist. She was also dirty looking. I noticed she was being pulled a bit by a bald man, so I confronted them. "Hello little girl, what's your name?" "She doesn't have a name, now get lost, I'm a busy man" "I'm sorry sir but what you are doing is very wrong!" I said with a bit of anger but still keeping a smile. "Look she's useless and worthless anyway, so you gonna buy her or not?!" he said with anger. We were now drawing a crowd "I guess sir, is this enough though?" I took money out my pocket and threw up then grabbed the rope from the man and grabbed the girl's hand, then we ran 'til we arrived at the mansion. "Onesan, I'm home and I brought someone with me"

Kanae POV

Me and Izuku were out in the garden when I heard Shinobu come home "Onesan, I'm home and I brought someone with me" "Let me guess, another child. *chuckles*" "How did you know?!" "Wait... WHAT?! I was only joking" "I'm serious though...*sighs* well I'm going give her a bath then we shall eat lunch" "Sure, oh yeah, I already fed Izuku earlier so milk would be fine right now" "Isn't he too young to eat?" "Hmm, both you and Aoi have no knowledge about babies" I say sarcastically. After a bit of teasing, we decided to call the girl Kanao. We already talked about this with Master and he was ok with it. We then went to eat lunch while Izuku drinks his milk in his crib (A/N  I mean like why not add a bit of modern stuff even if they live in the mountains). "Onesan! This girl is hopeless, she doesn't do anything if she isn't asked to do it!" "It's ok Shinobu" I then took out a coin "Kanao, if we aren't there for you to make decision, flip the coin and let it decide, ok?" she then took it from my hands and flipped it. It landed on tails "Arigatogozaimashita" "You have a very nice voice dear" I gave her a closed-eye smile and she happily returned it. I see a bright future for these 2 children.

(A/N)

Uhm... how do I say this?... I may not post everyday so if the chapters look a little off, it's because maybe I'm losing motivation. Don't get the wrong idea, what I meant is I am losing motivation in creating it longer like I want to make a huge time skip which I can see most readers would not like. But what motivates me are constant ideas that I get. So expect some special chapters, if there are special chapters. Soooooooo Bye!