Ikapito

(A/N)

You guys already know how it goes. 7th chapter here. How about numbers from 1-10. one-isa, two-dalawa, three-tatlo, four-apat, five-lima, six-anim, seven-pito, eight-walo, nine-siyam, ten-sampu. If it's sloppy looking, I'm sorry since I was bored during online classes so I'm doing it while my Science teacher is teaching. I just hope I don't get caught, hehehe. Let's get to it!

Izuku POV

Monday had now come around. I need to train continuously so I can be strong when I take the UA entrance exam. 5 days a week, rest day on the weekends, nut must to Total Concentration: Constant (A/N  I actually don't remember that much so I go a specific website to find out some stuff, but since I don't have time, I'll just put it like that). First year is with Giyu-san. He is really nice to me, but he is really distant with others as of now since the death of Sabito-kun and Makomo-san, I mean he did train them a bit. I guess he just misses them. Urokodaki-sama is pretty busy from what I heard from D-Giyuu-san. Don't get me wrong, he is like a father figure for me. (A/N  what I'm going to do is, Giyu is doing Urokodaki's training to Tanjiro but with Izuku. Oh and If someone forgot [probably me] what are the ages of Kanao and Izuku, Izuku is 10 and Kanao is 12. [yeah I'm the one who forgot.hehe])

1ST YEAR (Izuku now 11)

Giyu-san said to meet at a waterfall near his residence. When I got there, no one was their, until... *swish* someone went behind. I turned around only to see no one there, then I felt something or someone tug on my haori. Then I fell in the water. I can tell you that the water is really, REALLY cold. "Izuku, here when I train you, you have to become with the water" I gave him the look of 'are you serious'. After a month of that hell- I mean training, he taught me all the forms of the water breathing.

 That happened every training day for the past 6 months. "Now that you know all of the water breathing forms, even the one I made, you must now cut this boulder in half. I looked at the boulder with wide eyes since it was taller than me  and Giyu-san. "How am I able to cut that thing?!" I yelled frustrated. "I didn't say do it right-away, I said you must cut it, nothing else" I sweat-dropped at his answer but he did have point there. We then sparred and sparred, and sparred, and sparred. Until the end of the first year. I did get a week-off for resting and it's always on my birthday. The year ended with me using the water breathing.

2ND YEAR (Izuku now 12)

This year, Obanai-kun was the one to come to me for training. We did a lot of combat. Mostly hand-to-hand since a lot of the quirks are emitter type. But he really is strict when it comes to training, I mean come on, I have a lot of bruises now and I don't think Aoi-san is gonna like this.

When the last month came, Obanai-kun let me off. He said that I must practice everything that I learned from him. Because of that, I have destroyed at least 5 dummies. Hehe, I guess I'm a fast learner.

3RD YEAR (Izuku now 13)

"Izuku, come to my "lab" so we can start making poisons or mixtures. From what I observed, I saw that you liked sciencey stuff so I think we'll have huh?" I was speechless since I was excited for this year. "Yes, Mom!" I then follow her to her "lab" and began making stuff. I wasn't allowed to touch her ingredients and other tools, not until the 5th month she said. So what I did for the next 4 months is gather my observing materials and listen to Mom on how to make poison that is useful for poisoning demons but harmless to humans.

The 5th month came around and I was so excited that I woke up before the exact time I was going on a run. I did my routine until training with Mom starts. I finally got to touch all of Mom's tools and ingredients.