Ikatlo

(A/N)

Hello people from all over the world "Ikatlo or Number 3" of chapters to come. How about learning days of the week. Monday-Lunes, Tuesday-Martes, Wednesday-Miyerkules, Thursday-Huwebes, Friday-Biyernes, Saturday-Sabado and Sunday-Linggo. Remember, us Filipinos roll our R's. Now let's get to it.

Time Skipee a week after the day they got Kanao

Shinobu POV

I was playing with Izuku and maybe with Kanao. A day after I got Kanao, she wouldn't stop calling me master instead of Shinobu or Onesan so I just went along with it. Izuku was babbling nonstop then Aoi called out for me "Shinobu-san, remember the basket that you brought with you where Izuku was first laid on?" "Yes, what about it?" "Well, I was fixing up the blanket that came with it, then an envelope fell out of it. I have not yet open it because I thought you might be the one to open it." "Oh ok, hand it over" I take the envelope from her and slowly open it, but before I pull out whatever inside is "Kanao, look after Izuku for a bit but stay close" (A/N  No, no, and no the kids will not get run over or kidnapped, it's too much for me if they did) she then flipped her coin and nodded at me. I smiled at her and she gladly returned it. I then pull out a piece of paper. I then read the contents of it.

The Paper:

Name:

Izuku Midoriya

Date of Birth:

July 15, xxxx

Parents:

Inko Midoriya (Mother)

Quirk: Telekinesis-can grab things in mid-air in a 5 meter radius (no drawbacks)

Hisashi Midoriya (Father)

Quirk: Fire Breathing-can breathe fire through mouth (drawback: if used too much, can cause sore throat)

Doctor's Notes: Izuku Midoriya

Possible quirk is enhancing quirk. Seems to be different than the parents. As the child gets older, it seems to be that the child is gifted. If there are any signs of the quirk manifesting by, before or after the age of 4, take him to the nearest quirk doctor to register the quirk and give an IQ test.

No one POV

Shinobu was surprised to see information about Izuku, his parents and his possible quirk. She then put it in her pocket and the stood up to get Izuku and Kanao. She then found the two splashing in the small pond. She teared up a bit to see Izuku giggling and splashing at Kanao who is also having fun splashing Izuku. When Shinobu got closer to the two, Kanao accidentally splashed at Shinobu. Her face showed a horrified expression but to Kanao's surprise, Shinobu joined the two. Kanao calmed down and went back to playing. After a good 10 minutes, Shinobu saw the two yawn a bit, seeing the two looking tired "Come on you two, I'll give you two a bath then you can take a nap" Shinobu said as she picked up Izuku and held Kanao's hand. When Shinobu prepared the bath Izuku was already sleeping and Kanao was struggling to stay awake. Shinobu chuckled at the two then gave Izuku his bath while she was helping Kanao take a bath. When she was done, she changed Izuku in a cute baby clothes and Kanao in a pink kimono.

 When she was done, she changed Izuku in a cute baby clothes and Kanao in a pink kimono