Night (Main Charter And Me!)

~Before we start this is my first account on watpad and I'm hoping we get so far on this account and the only way we can do that is with your help so follow me and become a hybrid today! That's me in I the picture before I turned into a hybrid.~

This is the stuff you should know about me before you read the actual story and I'll have 3 more chapters like this because of my other charters in my book. I do have more but they are youtubers and one's a legend. This is in minecraft with some real life stuff. Here's the list of stuff you need to know:

Name: Night Wing

Age:17

Favorite Color: Black and Electric Blue

BFF: Tyler (MunchingBrotato)

Style: Emo hair, black hoodie with a blue slime on it, dark blue skinny jeans, Black and purple high tops, snowflake earrings and necklace, 'budder' (golden) ring with a tiny diamond that her grandma got for her, a gray beanie, silver lip piercing.

Eye color: My icy blue eye depends on my mood, but normally one icy blue and one chocolate brown.

Skin tone: Pale

Hair color: Black with blue highlights (All natural)

Class: Gamer/Emo/Cute Nerd/Shy Kid/ Weird Kid.

Likes: minecraft, YouTube, Percy Jackson books, Skillet, Superluv, being alone, Creepypastas, evil, family, emo guys, marvel superheroes, Grumpy Cat, FNAF.

Dislikes: popular people, jocks, sluts, goodie goodies, bullies and idiots.

Favorite Creepypasta: Herobrine/BEN Drowned/Hoodie.

Favorite youtuber: MunchingBrotato/SkyDoesMinecraft/StampyLongHead/Cyanidepic/CarFlo/Chrisandthemike/Pewdiepie/Smosh/RejectedShotgun/Capndesdes/ShaneDawson/All of Yogscast/Smike/CatianSparklez/TheDiamondMinecart/SkyvsGaming/Slamacow/Einshine/FrediSaalAnimations/SeriousNonsense/Aphmau/Castor/Casper/ConnorFranta/GizzyGazza/SamGladiator/SmoshGames/Jacksepticeye/Markiplier/TylerOakley/Danisnotonfire/AmazingPhil/DanandPhilGAMES/FUNimation/CinnamonToastKen/Tobuscus/TobyGames/SubZeroandSk3tch/Bajancanadian/ASFJerome/Setosorceror/Deadlox/Every YouTuber I watch ever(can't make me choose!)

Favorite ship: Depends on what I like at that time.

Favorite movie: Grumpy Cat: Worst Christmas Ever/All the Percy Jackson movies/The Purge.

Favorite T.V show: Dragon Ball Z/Pokèmon/Black Butler/ Deathnote

Favorite superhero: Hulk

Favorite supervillain: Loki

Hobbies: playing video games, watching YouTube, writing books, reading.

That's all basically.