eighteen.

[ This was the ship commented by Lubeth1975. i hope you enjoy this chapted. and mah readers! I hope you enjoy this chapter too!]

The gym was filled with noises, bouncing balls, loud cheers, and squeaking shoe noises. And for Shoyo, the noises was satisfying to hear. Especially when he hears the sound of ball when he spikes it down.

After the 10th practice match, Coach Hisashi clapped his hands, " Alright! That'll be all for today! You did a great job again. You may go home."

They all cheered breathlessly, finally relieved that it's time to go home. Shoyo, who looked like he didn't eve practice and still lookin' fresh, tiredly got up from the floor and to the changing room to change.

While taking off his sweaty shirt, his phone lit up in his open bag. He took off his shirt first before fishing out his phone. 5 notifications. The lock screen lit up again. 6 notifications.

He unlocked his phone and checked from who the notification are from. Eh? Osamu? He asked to himself. He then remembered that Osamu told him that he'll walk him home today. Curiously, he pushed the notifications to see the messages from the senior.

ғʀᴏᴍ: ᴍɪʏᴀ ᴏsᴀᴍᴜ ( 1 ʜᴏᴜʀ ᴀɢᴏ )
sʜᴏʏᴏ, ɪ'ᴍ sᴏʀʀʏ ɪ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ɢᴏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ. ᴀᴛsᴜᴍᴜ ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ ғᴏʀ sᴏᴍᴇ ʀᴇᴀsᴏɴ ᴀɴᴅ ɪғ ɪ ɢᴏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ, ʜᴇ'ʟʟ ғᴏʟʟᴏᴡ ᴍᴇ.

ғʀᴏᴍ: ᴍɪʏᴀ ᴏsᴀᴍᴜ ( 1 ʜᴏᴜʀ ᴀɢᴏ )
ɪ'ᴍ sᴏʀʀʏ. ɪ ᴘʀᴏᴍɪsᴇ ᴛᴏᴍᴏʀʀᴏᴡ, ᴡᴇ'ʟʟ ɢᴏ ʜᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ. ♡

ғʀᴏᴍ: ᴍɪʏᴀ ᴏsᴀᴍᴜ ( 1 ʜᴏᴜʀ ᴀɢᴏ )
ʏᴏᴜ sᴛɪʟʟ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ʙᴇғᴏʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴇᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴇᴍ. sᴏ ɪ'ʟʟ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀ sᴇᴄʀᴇᴛ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴍʏ ᴛᴡɪɴ ғᴏʀ ɴᴏᴡ. ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍᴇ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ʀᴇᴀᴅʏ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇᴇᴛ ʜɪᴍ. ☻

ғʀᴏᴍ: ᴍɪʏᴀ ᴏsᴀᴍᴜ ( 1 ʜᴏᴜʀ ᴀɢᴏ )
ɪs ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴘʀᴀᴄᴛɪᴄᴇ ᴅᴏɴᴇ? ɢᴇᴛ ʜᴏᴍᴇ sᴀғᴇ, ᴏᴋᴀʏ?

ғʀᴏᴍ: ᴍɪʏᴀ ᴏsᴀᴍᴜ ( 22 ᴍɪɴᴜᴛᴇs ᴀɢᴏ )
ɪ ᴀʟʀᴇᴀᴅʏ ᴍɪss ʏᴏᴜ! ʟᴇᴛ's ᴇᴀᴛ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏᴍᴏʀʀᴏᴡ ғᴏʀ ᴅɪɴɴᴇʀ, ʏᴇᴀʜ? ♡

ғʀᴏᴍ: ᴍɪʏᴀ ᴏsᴀᴍᴜ ( ᴊᴜsᴛ ɴᴏᴡ )
ᴄᴀʟʟ ᴍᴇ ᴀs sᴏᴏɴ ᴀs ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴇᴛ ʜᴏᴍᴇ, ᴏᴋᴀʏ? ♡ ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ sᴏ sᴏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ! ɪ'ʟʟ sᴛᴏᴘ ɴᴏᴡ ᴏʀ ᴀᴛsᴜᴍᴜ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴄᴀᴜɢʜᴛ ᴍᴇ. ᴄᴀʟʟ ᴍᴇ ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ!

Shoyo laughed sweetly while reading the Miya twin's messages. Letting out a short giggle, he finished changing and head out first, leaving a few waves and goodbyes to his teammates and proceeds to go home.

Yachi couldn't go home with him also since Kiyoko had something to talk about with her. Shoyo guessed it's about their own relationship so he'll leave them alone.

Walking down the sidewalk in front of the school on his way home, his eyes got distracted by some people huddled up not far in front of him. But also not near. So, he run towards there to see what's happening. But there's too many people so he can't get through. He just sighed and was about to walk away when he heard a very familiar voice.