4|Deep shit

"Oh, it's impossible to get you off my mind. I think about a hundred thoughts and you are 99."

Zarimia

°°°°°

We had been dancing for a while when the sound of the "music" came back.

"Oh great,another announcement...yayyyy" I say,sarcastically and unenthusiastically.

Bars

I know right,anyways back to reality. "I know right i hate these things, who in there deviled mind would find death amusing? How do they get away with it?" I heard from the beauty god right next to me. This oh, this just made me like him even more

Oh i like him
I like him a a lot

Same, "Their stuck up and rich what do you expect from a bunch of royals?" I finally say.

He looks at me his eyes looked a little sad but then were placed with uhm
Amusement? No this, this was fake,this was fake amusement. I know it all too well it's like when people tell a joke but it's not funny or when you're trying to hide an emotion so you put on a face.

For him a think it's the second one, but what was he hiding?

Won't know until you find out.

Welp-oh shit he's talking "I know what you mean It's like they don't know what to do with their money this disgusting interior is just proof" He says

"Finally someone i agree with!" I say a bit to loud, one of the guards heard us

"Hey! You there are you two talking while the kings making his announcement?" The guard says whisper yelling

"I mean yeah you see our mouths moving right?" I ask matter-of-factly.

I get an elbow to the ribs, but it didn't hurt. I looked up to see a wonderful- wait whats his name?

Idiot

Oh well a wonderfully gorgeous whats-his-face smiling down at me in amusement,his eyes were glowing oh i might just melt at this sight.

"Oh you insulin, you dare talk back!" He says ever so rudely

"I mean that's how a conversation works right?" I hear from the admirable man next to me.

Oh he's just getting better and better, i approve.

"And you, why are you sticking up for this bi-" he started but was politely interrupted by the charming man beside me.

Naw let him finish i wanna hear what comes out of his yellow ass teeth

Oh please do let him finish. "Uhm excuse you that's no way to speak to a lady now is it?" is what he said oh my god somebody help me before i pass out.

Calm down Jamal don't bring out the nine

Haha verry funny Detrona-

I know although he is hot nonetheless

"I- no sir i suppose not." The guard groans, he looks a little scared, and he is with good reason.

Haha coward

"Good, now apologize to her" ok,i realy need to ask for his name because im running out of names to describe him, but that was hot.

"Wa-yes sir,i apologize for calling you out of your name......miss?"

He just asked for my name didn't he. Oh shit he's gonna tell the king my name and he'll wright it down for me to go to the war, what do i do?!

There's limited time also im scared but hurry and answer him

"Thank you,and i accept your apology." Is what i say

Smooth

His eyes harden for a second,looking all over me then stops at Bree, who i am still holding hands with. Shit i forgot i started holding her hand at the beginning of the announcement.

His eyes study her for a second then stop at Lena, who Bree was holding hands with. Shit

See, i know im not the scared or violent type but touch a hair on their head and you're asking for death.

The goddess of beauty must have seen him staring at them and me staring at him,because he spoke up.

"Ok you've apologized,you may go back to your post now." He said, shooing the guard with his hand.

Oh my guhd the balls doe

How did he-im not even gonna question it. Fuck it yes i am.

Yolo

"Whoaaa, how did you do that and how did you get him to listen to you?" I say like a child who had just received candy.

"Well it's pretty simple,love you just have to act like you know exactly what your talking about." He says,like what he had just done was no big deal.

"Really?" I ask as surprised as i was confused.

"Yeah, that and I'm taller than him." He says,which sends me into a fit of laughter.

Well that just tickled you silly huh?

Fuck of.
While I'm laughing he's just staring at me, chuckling a little. "What, is there something on my face?" I ask,feeling a little embarrassed.

"No,your laugh it's cute." He says, smiling a smile that could just melt my heart.

Imagine having a kid by that.

Oh i can. "Thanks-" i started but was ever so RUDELY interrupted by one of the guards up front,by the king. He was banging on something that hurt my ears.

"Listen up,if you weren't already listening before,what the king is about say is very important." He says, fully devoted to his king.

"Yes, uhm i know some of you aren't fully on board with the whole idea of The Game."

Yeah no shit.

"However I-" he started but was interrupted by the same guard from earlier. They were whispering in each other's ears,and kept looking in my direction.

Then Xavier(the king) looked directly into my eyes,and so did the Guard but the guard smirked when he did.

Hey uhh we're not gonna get in trouble are we, im starting to feel like a fish outta water.

I don't know Detrona, i hope not. My stomach clenched when the guard winked at me. I think the divine man standing beside me saw, because he grabbed my hand.

I'm in some deep shit.

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{¤}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Was that hey too long. Yeah i bet it was, my bad.
Anyways how was this chapter did ya like?
Also just a lil heads up this was not revised yet so sorry for any spelling errors.
Here's a meme for absolutely no reason at all

Okay byyyyyyyyeeeeee