6|Checkmate

"My boy's being sus, he was shady enough but now he's just a shadow."

Zarimia

°°°°°°

I was now sitting in yet another cell but this one was a bit lighter with an orange light in the middle of the ceiling, hanging from a cord.

There are four walls, one door, zero windows, and six guards. Yes. I counted its been an hour i think since they brought me to this room and said their creepy and respectful goodbyes.

Im sitting in a chair infront of a dirty silver table with another chair on the other side of the table. When they left they uncuffed me. When i said there wasn't any windows i ment outside windows, there was a wall sized mirror though.

I got up from the chair and went over to the mirror and 'll
'lltouched it, i couldn't see the reflection of my finger so this must be one of those two sided mirrors. I went to sit down, sticking up my middle finger so that whoever was on the other side could see it.

I Sat back down and about fifteen minutes later Mr."Almighty" walks in with,orange. Huh, didn't expect that. Uhhh.....Detrona you there?

........

Welp, guess im on my own for this round........yayyyy. "Why hello,Miss. Valentine, i assume you're wondering why you're here?" Xavier as i call, refusing to call him "king" or "your highness", said.

"no, so esattamente perché i tuoi uomini mi hanno trascinato fuori da quella stupida riunione quadrupla." (No, i know exactly why your men dragged me out of that stupid quad meeting.) I say, clearly sarcastic.

This makes orange chuckle again. "MORTERELLI! Mind telling me what she said? Please and thank you."

Zamn somebody got anger issues, calm down my guy.

Well look who desided to show herself. "She said "yes" and to please tell her." I heard from an amused looking- gah! Whats his name, i need to get better at this.

Xavier is fooled by this and let's it slide. "Well Miss.Valentine you were talking whilst i was and i was even polite enough to ask you to stop. You ran from my guards, insulted me and them,accompanied the prince even when you were given direct orders on the news to report to me if you saw him.ALL OF THAT AND YOUR NOT EVEN ON A WORTHY LEVEL." He sneers, needing a chew toy.

Anger.managment.

"How do you feel at this particular moment Miss.Valentine?" he sneers again just not so loudly this time.

"awww, pazzo cagnolino. Mi sento fantastico, orgoglioso in realtà, anche un po 'sorpreso di non essermi ancora addormentato. il tuo discorso era noioso solo così lo sai." (awww, crazy little dog. I feel fantastic, proud actually, even a little surprised that I haven't fallen asleep yet. Your speech was boring just so you know.) I say back matching his tone.

I tend to speak Italian when im mad,sad, or frustrated. In case you haven't noticed, but sometimes i do it for fun.

Oh, really? I haven't noticed
And if you haven't noticed nobody cares.