Chapter 2: First Encounters

The three of them are on the way to their new university. Their father specifically set their schedule to be night shift so they can do whatever they want if they got bored in school.

"This is the dumbest idea I ever agreed on." Obanai crossed his arms and looked annoyed at his little sister.

Shinobu who is looking bored at him. "Well, you can just sit in the corner and avoid everybody. It's not my problem that you don't plan on having a little socializing in your life."

"You agreed on her remember? You even convinced me to join you idiots." Sanemi glared at Obanai.

"That was a mistake."

Shinobu was put in first year while her two brothers are in second year. Their University still have a lot of students even if it's night shift. the school is bright even if it's night and it was a private school.

The three of them stick together for a while as they walked around the school. They can see many students around and most of them are weird. Way too weird for them.

While their classes hasn't start yet, they stayed outside under the three and trying to figure out how to not kill anyone who annoyed them. Just by looking at some students, they can definitely kill them if they got too much.

Some students are also handing out flyers for their clubs but the three are obviously not interested. But then they notice a guy with raven hair and deep blue eyes just standing carrying flyers but he's not talking or handing it out. He's just holding it in the air like someone is suppose to automatically take it from his hands.

"That guy is like you two. He looks like he doesn't want to live in this world anymore... And he doesn't even move there." Shinobu pointed at the guy.

"Excuse me but I'm more lively than that. And I atleast know how to socialize. I already attend so many meeting with father at the office." Obanai growled.

"Go to your classes already. We can find food outside the school later." Sanemi dragged the two of them to find their classroom.

~•~

Obanai just sat at the end of the class, looking bored at the class he's attending. He already knows what it is so there's no point on listening it more. So he just looked out at the window and think for himself.

He noticed the big three outside and immediately thought that it will be a good place to sleep. And people won't bother him up in the three. It was a perfect spot.

He was just thinking about sleeping the whole class and nothing else. But he suddenly remembered his traumatic past with his mother. On how he was about to be killed by the person who gave birth to him. He doesn't want to keep remembering it but it always came out.

He was sweating and shaking because of nervousness about what he's thinking. Nobody notice him since he is in the far corner of the class. And everybody is way too distracted in the lesson.

He calmed down when someone pass by their classroom which smelled so sweet. He immediately looked at the door and only saw a pink hair and nothing else. He wanted to follow the smell but he can just go outside or else he'll be in trouble.

That smelled made him so hungry. And the scent never left his nose up until the classes are finished so he decided to find where it is. He arrived outside near the tree he saw back in his first class but he didn't see any other pink hair. Only his sister with another raven haired girl.

"Shinobu, what are you doing?" Obanai asked glaring at her and the girl she's with.

"O-Obanai.. I just... I heard something and found myself here.." Shinobu tried to reason.