Chapter 3: Friendship

"So sis, what are you up to yesterday?", Sanemi asked while giving a suspicious look at her.

The three of them are again on their way to their school. Nothing much seems to happen at home since the three of them have their own worlds and their father is too busy to bond with them.

"What did I do yesterday?" Shinobu asked crossing her arms.

Sanemi glances over at Obanai who doesn't seem to care about what they are talking about. It's weird that he doesn't care because he is usually the one who is overprotective of their younger sister.

"You're left with that girl yesterday right? Is she still alive?" Sanemi traced his chin while giving her a smirk.

"Of course she is. What makes you think that I'm gonna kill that senior in an open place?" Shinobu rolled her eyes at him.

"So you plan on killing her?" Sanemi did not get a reply but instead received a glare from Shinobu. "What's the matter with killing her? I bet she tastes sweet."

Obanai glace a little at him. Sanemi noticed the quick glance that made him give Obanai a pat on the back.

That caught his attention? How?

"So brother, what is something you tasted sweet? Mind telling us?" Obanai seems to be annoyed at how his brother is asking him none sense questions.

With enough asking and annoyance from Sanemi, he finally spoke. "Do not kill any female. I'm looking for someone." And gave a glare to him.

"Geez if you're hitting your hormonal state just be straight about it," Shinobu muttered but the other two still heard it.

That only made Obanai growl and push Sanemi away from him. A faint laugh can be heard as Sanemi lets go of him.

When they reach their school, Obanai immediately took off and go to his classroom. The other two already know that he's pissed off and they don't want to annoy him more or else he will go into his raged mood.

"Reminder by the oldest kid not to kill any girl. So might as well make some friends from them to help that kid get over his weirdness." Sanemi put his hands in his pockets as they started walking together.

"You two have the same age right? Why are you not acting up like that?"

"He's older by months. Plus I'm probably just going to have a killing spree here instead of finding someone to cope with my weirdness." Sanemi then walked away from her without waving goodbye.

She's already used to how cold her brothers are. They are always like that and it's nothing new.

Empty-minded, she walked to her classroom and ignored everything around her. She's not interested in joining any clubs as students are going on some crazy talks and handling flyers.

But when she reached her desk, she noticed a note. She was wondering who it was from but before she can take it, someone tapped her shoulder.

The girl she was partnered with yesterday was standing behind her with her hands cupper her cheeks. It weirded out Shinobu but she still find her cute.

"Can I help you?" Shinobu asked in a worried tone.

But the girl went in front of her desk to take the note and hid it in the pocket of her skirt before replying to her.

"I-I'm sorry. My friend is the one that put that... He thought that you- or that guy are somehow related to you. Or in any other way close, I think?" She nervously explained while playing with her hair.

"It's fine. And don't worry I didn't read anything on it." Shinobu answered.

There was a little awkward silence but it was broken down when the girl's phone rang. She looked at it and it gave Shinobu a chance to at least sit down on her chair.