14.

Taehyun was in his room after breaking up with that girl. He dated that girl to get rid of the feeling he felt for Beomgyu, but he feel for him even more.

He wanted to tell Beomgyu but he was afraid to loose him. He wanted to be with him, so, planned to tell him today.

But suddenly, he got a call from his mother, he picked up the call and said, "Hello mom anything I can help you with"

But he heard, soft sobbing, "Mom, are you crying why are you crying" "Taehyun dear, pls come to Beomgyu's home now and pls wear a black and white suit" then she suddenly cut the call.

He wasn't gonna lie, but he did hear someone crying in the background, not only 1 but like many people crying.

But he did as his mom told him to do. He wore the suit, and left his house. Beomgyu's house is like a whole place. He really like his house.

But when he came across the big gates, he saw many elderly people, younger and middle aged people. All of them were wearing black and white.

Everyone was crying and he made his way towards the door. He doesn't know what is going on, he doesn't know anything.

He opened the door and met with crazy crying sound. He knew that that voice belonged to Beomgyu's mother. He made his way to living room.

He saw Yeonjun who was crying with his head on Soobin's chest and Soobin hugged him and cried. Kai was on the floor crying.

He looked confused. So he made his way a bit more. He saw his mom, comforting Beomgyu's mother. He was even more confused.

He called his mom, "Mom" she looked at her son and pointed forward her and started to cry. Taehyun was shocked to see what he saw.

There was Beomgyu in the coffin, peacefully sleeping. He ran to him and shaked him. "Beomgyu, Beomgyu, Beomgyu pls wake up, it's me Taehyun, your Taehyun" no answer.

"No, no this can't be true, Beomgyu I love you pls wake, I might have messed up but pls wake up" he started to cry.

He went to his mom and asked him, "What happened to him? Mom pls speak up pls" "He had lung cancer." That's what she and Taehyun fell on the ground crying. While Kai comforted him.

"I love you Beomgyu, I love you" Taehyun said as he saw them take away Beomgyu's lifeless body.

"Taehyun, here Beomgyu wanted to give you this and he told you to keep it safe with you" Taehyun look the dairy from Beomgyu's mother and hugged it. It smelled just like Beomgyu.

"I will Beomgyu, I will keep it safe" ....

__________________

3 weeks have passed by after Beomgyu has left all if them behind. Taehyun did have mental breakdown but he stayed strong cuz he knew Beomgyu would be upset.

Toady they have gone to jeju island to refresh a bit. Soobin, Yeonjun, Kai and Taehyun along with family and Beomgyu's family were there.

They were enjoying the senery from above a high cliff. The ocean was just below them, and if anyone falls there is no chance of them to survive.

Taehyun looked down at the water and smiled, he took one last glance at his family and friends.

He went a few steps backwards and looked at his family and friends once again before shouting, "Until me meet again, Beomgyu"

He jumped off the cliff, leaving a thousand of people shouting behind him.....

The End

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pls read the author note in the end. And the book has finally come to an end

I love you all, take care!!!

Thank you!!