Epilogue

Taehyun slowly opens his eyes, to be meet with bright white light. For a moment he thought he was inside a white room.

He adjusted to the light and slowly stood up. But he felt he was floating in air, he saw only clouds and clouds. That's what he could see all in the area.

A small spark of lightnwas created and then it slowly turned in to and angel. Taehyun was shocked he doesn't know where is is.

"Where am I?" "Hello, Taehyun welcome to the entrance of the gates if heaven. I am the gurdian angel ogpf the gates" Taehyun couldn't believe he was in heaven.

"How did I get up here?" "You jumped of the cliff when you were with in your family vacation, why Taehyun?" That's when Taehyun realized.

He jumped to the ocean, because he loves someone who was maybe in the same place as he is in. "Do you know Beomgyu? Where is he?" He asked in a hurry.

"He is in the gardens of heaven, Taehyun" "Can I please go to him?" The angel nodded and with a split of seconds he was in beautiful flower garden.

And there stood a figure of a male, wearing all white with a flower crown in his head, surrounded by butterflies and birds.

Taehyun looked at himself and got shocked. He was wearing all white suit just like the male in front of him, he also had a flower crown like the male. The angel pointed to the male.

Taehyun took steps forward and said, "Beomgyu?" The other male turned around and both of them started to tear you.

There is was Taehyun's love of life, Beomgyu. The person who left him, and the person who he loved more than anything else in the world.

Beomgyu ran to Taehyun and hugged him, "Why? Why are you here" Beomgyu said as he hugged Taehyun tight.

" I am here cuz I love you. I can't be in the world without you. And that's why I am here" Beomgyu looked at Taehyun and smiled. Finally his love was with him again.

"Taehyun" the angel called out, and they turned around, "Taehyun, as a good human and good heart, you have two wishes. Chose wisely okay" Taehyun nodded and hold Beomgyu's hand tightly.

"But before that, I want to say your body has floated in the land and wanna see how you family is" Taehyun gulped and nodded.

He saw, his mom crying like crazy. Yeonjun and Soobin trumatized and stared at his body. Kai, just sat in the ground. Beomgyu's mom comforting his mom.

"Taehyun, first wish, go back there and leave Beomgyu and second stay here with Beomgyu band leave your family."

Taehyun smiled and said, "I wish, to stay here and be with Beomgyu, cuz I want to start over again with the person I love" he looked at Beomgyu and hugged him.

The angel accepted the wish and both Taehyun and Beomgyu, were sent to the heavens eternity garden.....

The end.....

~~~~~~

Wel,l thanks to EternalSummerNights for the idea. I was nowhere near writing this but here you go, a good and better happy ending.

I love you all. Take care

Thank you  💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

🎉 You've finished reading 𝘜𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘭 𝘞𝘦 𝘔𝘦𝘦𝘵 𝘈𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯 (Taegyu FF) ✅ 🎉