CHAPTER 21

(The gif I use on top is Shirayuki. She and Chise Hatori who I used as the faceclaim of my OC. She also a great character who I fall in love with. Just want to tell you guys about it just in case someone notice it. Enjoy >_<)

Kana took a stance with her grimoire flashing in front of her. "Honō Sōsei Mahō: Kurimuzon bakuhatsu-en (Fire creation magic: Crimson Exploding Flame)." Her left fist engulfs by flame making her fist's size three times bigger and runs toward both hunters who sweat as they readied themselves.

Porla tch with his grimoire flips in front of him. "Cocky brat. Suna Sōsei Mahō: Ākufisuto (Sand Creation Magic: Arc Fist)".

A large fist with spikes over the knuckle morph from the ground made of sand counter the red-haired girl fire fist. Upon the contact of her opponent magic, she could guess that he has much more experience than her, and to add another problem would be the fact that she's outnumbered.

"Shokubutsu Sōsei Mahō: Benia no Hebi! (Plant Creation Magic: Serpent of Vīnia!)" The greyish-blue haired man called out creating a creature resembling snakes.

"Damn it!" Her eyes widen as she watches a den of snakes gliding toward her. 'Think!' She grits her teeth readying herself and move her fist from the sand toward the ground. Using every strength she has left, she punches the ground so hard that a massive crater created by the impact with fire flying out of each crack.

Both hunters jump backward to avoid the attack while covering their eyes.

Dust and smokes cloaking their vision upon opening their eyes.

"Where the hell is she?!" One of them barks in anger.

"Shokubutsu Sōsei Mahō: Kazaguruma (Plant Creation Magic: Windmill!)"

Gigantic blue petals with white over the tips flower immerge behind him and rotating as it acts as a large fan, clearing their vision which only widens in shock as two columns of flame jump out of the smoke flying directly toward them.

"Suna Mahō:- (Sand Magic:-)"

"Too slow!" Kana shout with her palm facing her opponents and as she clenches them. The flames dance around both hunters creating a huge dome and as it follows her hand movement, the dome explodes making both hunters fly off and fall unconscious.

She pants loudly feeling herself drained from using the last attack which drains more mana out of her. She watches both hunters lay flat on their back with mouth gaping and eyes whiten noting that they may be in such state for quite some time leaving her to breathe in relief. It was only her luck that they were caught off guard knowing her limit in the battle.

Turning over Main who clings over Muku with happy tears filling her eyes, she smiles. The sand cage seems to disappear upon its user lying out cold on the ground. "You two okay?" She asks, walking toward both of them.

Main glance over their savior with a smile of relief. "Yeah, we are fine. Thank-" Her eyes widen as the color on her face drained at the sight in front of her. Mouth gape in horror as her body froze along with Muku who cried out from her trembling grip. "Nee-sama!"

Kana's eyes widen as she coughs making red liquid splatter onto the ground. Lowering her head and just over her abdomen, there's a spear made of steel sticking out of it. Turning her head over where two unconscious hunters lying senseless, now a man is standing between them.

A flames-like dark-haired man with slightly tanned skin stands there smirking. He wears the same purple cloak as the other two with grimoire open in front of him. "Not bad for taking down these two. Too bad for you. There's actually three of us." He giggles with his eyes shone in mad ways.