AUTHOR'S NOTE

Why do I feel so nervous?👀

[TAPS MIC]

Hello, lovely human.

I'm Wendy!

My pen name is STARDUST WENDY. This is my first official story on Wattpad and I'm quite nervous and excited about it!(Nercited👀)

This story was originally going to be a cheesy romance novel with a few twists but after nursing the whole story idea in my mind,alot of things changed and all I can say is that, this is going to be one hell of a good story to tell.

It's a Nigerian Themed Fiction and mostly based in the fictional town of, Khoffri District.

Updates would begin on the 7th of October, my birthday. I'd like every future reader to know that every vote, comment and read goes straight to my heart and literally gives me butterflies. So make a girl happy, okay? Okay.

Now for the boring but EXTREMELY IMPORTANT part.

The unauthorized reproduction or distribution of this work is illegal. This means that, you don't have the legal rights to transmit, copy, steal or distribute piece of this work without my permission!

Please, legal actions would be pursued if this happens.

Also,stay far away from my comment section if you bring hate.

Keeping the gore aside, I'd love to make this journey with each and everyone of you. ❤️❤️

This should be amazing!

PS: I want readers. Not reads.

UPDATED:
This book was previously titled NOTHING IN BETWEEN. But now, it's SIGNED, KARMA.

This book is the first in a stand-alone collection named DEAR KHOFFRI.

DEAR KHOFRRI:
• Signed, Karma.
• Think Like A Killer
• The Art Of Deception

NB: ALL ARE STAND-ALONES.

FOLLOW MY INSTAGRAM TO JOIN THE FAMILY AND KEEP UP TO DATE ON OUR GIVEAWAYS, JUICY SNEAK PEEKS, SPOILERS, IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENTS AND SO ON. STARDUST_WENDY.

Cover credits: MYSELF.

- Love Wendy. 💜

 💜