[6] DOUBLE THE CURSE

Guess whose back!😭❤️ My phone decided to show me who's boss recently and through out the week, I'd been trying to fix it. Thank you everyone who checked up on me.

Chapter Dedication goes to my special honourable ghost readers. 😂❤️ You people are too much! Shey you think you're invisible, I see you boo.😂❤️
But you know what would be much more honourable? Actually voting on each chapter you read.❤️ Believe me friends, it goes a long way!
Just that simple click on that STAR BUTTON could literally make me feel like a trillion dollars.☺️

So please, always endeavor to vote and comment your thoughts. Feedback is very important oh. It helps me grow both as an author and on Wattpad.

My second dedication goes to TheOfficialSemiloore. I love you!!

Then to those who attended my secondary school, there are a few surprises in this chapter.🤫❤️

Cover credits: TheOfficialSemiloore❤️

Let's begin!

𝙻𝚒𝚏𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚊𝚕𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚊 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝚛𝚒𝚍𝚎𝙴𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚋𝚘𝚍𝚢'𝚜 𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝚜𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚑𝚒𝚍𝚎𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚋𝚘𝚍𝚢 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚊 𝚏𝚘𝚘𝚕 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎𝚜, 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚑𝙹𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚋𝚎 𝚊𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚛𝚎- 𝙱...

𝙴𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚋𝚘𝚍𝚢'𝚜 𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝚜𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚑𝚒𝚍𝚎
𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚋𝚘𝚍𝚢 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚊 𝚏𝚘𝚘𝚕 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎𝚜, 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚑
𝙹𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚋𝚎 𝚊𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚛𝚎
- 𝙱𝙴 𝙰𝚂 𝚈𝙾𝚄 𝙰𝚁𝙴 [𝙼𝙸𝙺𝙴 𝙿𝙾𝚂𝙽𝙴𝚁]

~

Perhaps, the oddest thing about Monday morning was having Denola Coker on the school bus with us. In all our five years of attending Royal Crest Academy, he always stuck by personal transportation to school. Moreso, when he finally got his own car earlier this year, Denola acted as though it was a third lung.

Pfft! Who knew Mummy’s boy could breathe well without it now?

However, it was either that or the glaring fresh molo Naeto Christopher rocked on the first day of SS3. It easily stole  the attention in our bus to see that his signature afro was nowhere to be found.

Strings of concealed sniggers made rounds through the rowdy bus the second the rather obnoxious boy had entered that morning. Being Naeto, he was quick to glare at anyone who had the guts to stare a second too long at him. Trust me, he hadn’t been nicknamed ‘Jawbreaker’ for nothing. Those strong fists of his were quite reputable in the halls of RCA, especially after he knocked the lights out of the physics teacher for flogging his girlfriend. He was suspended after then and I wished I could say that was his first run in with the school authorities.