Thank you... ( Chapter 1 )

Music isn't mine nor is Afton family/fnaf or my hero academia. Thank you Adrien for this book.

Izuku Afton - formally known as Izuku Midoriya. The main character of this story is a little strange to others , he hears voices in his head; telling him what to do.

                        Izuku's p.o.v

''Run away. Run away. Run away.''  The voices... there so, soothing. I want to listen, but where will I go? '' The forest. The forest is safe. There's a nice man. Follow him"
Bu-but what about Mama?

No one's p.o.v

Two loud shots were heard by the main character; screams and wails were heard aswell by the now worried yet curious Izuku Midoriya

"M-mama?" He called out warily, he stumbled and fell straight down the stairs. " Mama I got a b-boo-boo, can you c-come make it b-better?" There he saw a gun and gallons of blood," Uh-oh mama you spilled the pasta sauce!" He snickered while walking over, ignoring the voices, the pleds of protests - not to mention the cut on his nose long forgotten - "Mam-" tears welling up in his eyes clogging his sight. Her chest had a hole in it, but a bunny, yellow with purple accents in it was blocking the hole. With black gliching shapes covering her mouth, eyes and wounds.

"Ma-mama, wake up. P-please wake up mama."  The skittish child was now frightened yet determined, taking the glitching bear, now named officially named Mr. Glitch back to his bedroom. "If I run away, that nice man will be there, He won't mind right ?"
Packing his clothes, toys, fist aid kit and some food he fled. Fled far away, where no one would see him, where no one could judge him. In front of him he saw a shadow, the only shadow in the dimly lit woods.

"Mr?" He called out. The shadow turned he saw he had this dark yet friendly aura around him yet his eyes were hidden with a shadow making it impossible to witness his eyes.
" Follow me."
"Thank you!"

345 words
Thank you once again, let me know you're thoughts on this book if you would like!

Stay safe and wear a mask!

~ ivefuckedmylife