who are you? ( Chapter 2)

Not mine found on pinterest. (pretend he looks like Izuku)
This chapter is a little bit rushed due to school. Sorry! Let me know any ideas or advice you have!

I p.o.v= Izuku's p.o.v
N p.o.v = no one's p.o.v

I p.o.v
" What did you say kid?" The nice man asked me, his expression looked like he didn't expect a thank you- is that not what I was supposed to say ? " Mama told me to always say thank you !" I replied with my smile slightly vanishing due to the memory of her.

N p.o.v
"Right; well me and a friend are going to do business for a bit, therefore you're going to meet and play with his kid. You want to make a new friend?"
He said slyly. With a vigorous nod and a couple of minutes later they arrived at a fairly kept house with 2 cars outside.

Outside was a kind looking man with his messy, blonde hair in a bun, he was holding a wrench and leaning against his door frame. His garage door was open; if you had good eyes you would be able to get a glimpse of two bunny ears and a microphone. The purpose was yet to be discovered by anyone other than the creators.

I p.o.v
" William! Welcome, and who are you little guy?"
The house owner(?) greeted the now grinning man, after a while leaning down to look at me.
"I'm Izuku, Izuku M-"
"Afton. Izuku Afton is your name now."
The nice man now identified as 'Williom?' Said bluntly.
"Nice to meet you Izuku, I'm Henry Emily. My daughter, Charlotte is in the living room you can go play with her!"
Henry says kindly with a aura that makes me feel like I'm safe forever, but I heard him Whisper something to Williom, he looked a little annoyed...

Ignoring the tension I mutter a shy thank you and go inside and take off my shoes to walk down their seemingly haunting corridor, then I see a pretty girl in one of the rooms.

She looked really happy, she was playing with a doll with skinny limbs with strings attached. She was wearing a long skirt with a grey turtleneck and black hair that reached her waist. When she saw the shadow looming in the doorway she stopped for a brief second, averting her attention from the stringed-doll.
" I'm Charlotte Emily and this is my friend, Puppet or Marionette. Your turn." She said glancing at me from her lovely golden-with-a-hint-of-yellow eyes.
"Izuku Afton;" I state proudly, I show Mr Glitch and introduce her to him.

434 words
Sorry once again, I'll try to make the next chapter longer, also my upload schedule for both my fanfics are Sundays/late Saturday.

           Hope you enjoyed~