The cost ? ( Chapter 4 )

Not mine all pictures found pinterest. ( pretend the pictures of C.C looks like Izuku)
Let me know any ideas or feedback you have!

A/N: Glitchtrap can teleport Izuku around ( For now Izuku will be teleported back to Japan and back home quite alot )

Decided to make a long chapter.
I p.o.v= Izuku's p.o.v
N p.o.v = no one's p.o.v
A p.o.v = Aizawa's p.o.v

I p.o.v
The voices, they're back. Papa (A/N - He thinks of William as his dad so calls him 'Papa') tells me to ignore them and that their lying. They're telling me it's not to late, their saying he messed up my fate, it wasn't ment to turn out like this and alot of other things. I don't know what to do, Mama used to tell me to always trust me 'gut feeling' the voices won't go away; that means their part of me right?

"Seal the fate. Stay with us. Free us. Join us. Go to the woods at midnight, use the window to leave, don't tell anyone. The 'Mr Glitch' lookalike, talk to him, seal your fate."

Fredbear said that suddenly. . . Like he knew what I was thinking, Fredbears a friend and a gift from papa, so papa won't mind if I 'seal my fate' right!

Time skip to 11:46

I p.o.v

It's nearly time to go meet ' Mr Glitch lookalike ', I hope he wants to be my friend. I think I'll bring fredbear and Mr Glitch!

N p.o.v
It was nearly time to go out to 'Mr Glitch's lookalike', with the thought of a new friend he went to take Fredbear and Mr Glitch. "Wahh~" Was the somewhat silent noise that escaped from Izuku's mouth. Mr Glitch had glitched and now floating around Izuku. Although a bit uncomfortable about the fact that Mr Glitch might try to leave him he decided to let Mr Glitch lead him to the destined location, It all happend too fast for a certain under- ground hero.

A p.o.v
I hate my job, can't even sleep peacefully, I get harassed by some cocky, wannabe heros for 'nOt DoInG mY JoB pRoPErlY'. The fact that some kid went missing and his mother suddenly got killed isn't helping. I want to go back to sleep! But I can't ever get some peace, can I?

Nothing, nothing, kid following a gitch; eh seems pretty norm- wait a kid following a glitch? Yea, not normal. Here we go, another kid trying to find some villain to beat. . .

( A/N A= Aizawa I= Izuku )

" Hey kid, what are you doing?" A

" Sorry mr, Mama used to say not to talk to strangers." I

' Atleast he has self-awareness. I'll have to look into this kid. ' A

" I'm Eraser-head, we aren't strangers anymore. Now mind explaining what are you doing at 11:53? I'm pretty sure your parents are worried." A

" Their not, they don't know I left, he said to keep it a secret. I need to go seal my fate Mr Eraser-head." I

' alright this kid is probably seeing demons or is possessed by one- ' A

" Who's he? " A

" He says not to tell you, sorry." I

'That's new. Definitely need to follow him.'

530 words
How is it? It's a little longer. Added Aizawa's p.o.v!