Fredbear ( Chapter 3 )

Not mine all found pinterest. ( pretend the pictures looks like Izuku)
Let me know any ideas or feedback you have!

I p.o.v= Izuku's p.o.v
N p.o.v = no one's p.o.v

I p.o.v
Me and Charlie played for awhile she showed me some of her toys and gave me a blue bunny toy called 'Bonnie',-she had originally showed me a 'Foxy' one but I think she saw me shaking and breathing harshly and put it away- and a goldish-bear mask! It was really nice of her.

N p.o.v
As Izuku was called to leave he said a joyful thankful to his new playmate, said playmate was ecstatic for a new friend who was interested in animatronics like her. Upon arriving at William's house after abit of small talk, he told the slightly scared boy who completed forgotten how he got into this mess, to call him dad this made the boy held the plushies a little closer as he remembered his own father. As they got closer he decided against thinking of his father as he overheard what his mother had once said to his aunt. He was bought out of his thought train when his now identified as 'dad' was fumbling for his keys.

As he entered a party popper was fired, causing him to flinch.
"Welcome!"
Hollered though the room and most likely into the corridor. He titled his head until he realised it, it was for him. He lit up he was thanking them with a big smile, one that most people who experienced it enjoyed. He received gifts, hugs, a new family however, the one that the voices enjoyed was a new fear to exploit- His fear of Foxy. If his reason was heard why, it would make sense, afterall who wouldn't be scared of a grinning, maroon coloured fox mask, one that happens to remind you of a friend before he was blinded by ego and power.

His new older sister (called Elizabeth) showed him to his room while Michael (his now older brother) carried his stuff. A silenced crash was heard inside Izuku's room after Elizabeth left, Michael had dumped his stuff on the floor and pushed him before leaving, the words that he would be back later echoed in the house, along with the relpys and the request for ice cream. With the memories of his dearest friend 'Kacchan' also identified as Katsuki Bakugo; he sets up his room, unboxing his new plushies and toys. Once he was done he layed down, and realised the two piercing eyes that belonged to a bear that looked similar to his mask.
"Fredbear. Fredbear will be your name." Was muttered to no-one in particular. He glanced over to the corner of his room where is Funtime Foxy and Freddy are, The Originals having a picnic and a glitching Mr Glitch on a shelf.

( A\N )
Izuku has the originals ( plush form ), Glitchtrap plush,Fredbear and a Funtime foxy & Funtime freddy, he also has a fredbear mask . He has some of his items from before I changed the storyline- including his many notebooks and his mother's phone and laptop, meaning he can look at the Japan news. Also if you're wondering; he changed countries(?). The Glichtrap plush teleported him. ( that's what I'm going with =^=)

483 words
I made it so he left Japan and officially became missing.

~
Sorry I just realized that I didn't press publish on late Saturday. I'll post another chapter as a sorry gift . . .