Chapter 1

(I had to write in a beach episode so please enjoy <3)

The team ended up going to Sardinia, after figuring out from Trish that her father used to live there, and that's where her mother met him.  Bruno checked them into three separate hotel rooms, although they spent most of their time in Trish, Mista, and Giorno's room since it was the biggest, and they used it for planning.

They found out that the boss was on the beach at a specific time, so they all decided to go down to the beach with him.

"Come on guys, it'll be fun!  I promise!"

"I am not wearing swim trunks down to the beach just so I can use my stand for 15 minutes, Narancia," said Abbacchio with exasperation.

"Hey," started Bruno, "it might be fun!  I haven't swam in a while, and we all need a break."

Bruno placed a hand on Abbacchio's shoulder. "Come on, just give it a try."

Trish sighed.  "Did anyone even buy bathing suits?"

"Oh, I guess I didn't think about that." Said Narancia, looking sad.

"I think I saw a shop that sold them when we first came in!  It's about five minutes from the hotel." Said Mista.

"Really?" Narancia's whole mood changed.  "Then let's go!"

They went down to the shop that Mista had talked about, bought their swimsuits, and then went back to the hotel to change.  They all changed in their separate rooms, then met up outside the hotel.

Trish wore a pink one piece with black polka dots.  It had two cutouts on the sides, showing off her slim figure.  All the men bought the same style of swim shorts, but in different colors.  Fugo had green, Narancia had orange, Abbacchio had purple, Giorno had pink, Mista had blue, and Bruno had black.  

They all walked down, with Giorno carrying a camera to take a picture of whoever Abbacchio's stand manifested as. 

Narancia and Mista immediately ran into the water, not caring about the mission.  Trish stood with Giorno, Abbacchio, Fugo, and Bruno for a little while, but eventually went to play in the water with Mista and Narancia.  Fugo and Giorno went down to the water as well, but only waded and didn't play with the other three.  

"Bruno, you don't have to stay here.  This was years ago, so it'll take a while for Moody Blues to find him."

"It's alright, I like spending time with you." Bruno smiled up at Abbacchio, who avoided his eyes.  

Weird, thought Bruno.  He kept staring at me this whole time until I said that.

"While we're waiting, uh...  There's probably something I should tell you, Bruno."

Moody Blues had gone through four years yet, and still no trace of the boss.

"What is it, Abbacchio?"

"Well-" Abbacchio hesitated.  Should I really tell him? "To be honest, Bruno, there's a high chance that we both could die on this mission and-"

"And what, Abbacchio?  You know I'll always listen to what you have to say."

"I know, I just-  Oh well.  Bruno, I'm bisexual.  And I'm in love with you."

Bruno was silent.  Abbacchio shook his head.

"I-I'm sorry, Bruno. I shouldn't have said that, I-"

"No."

"What?"

They were sitting on top of a sand dune, staring down onto the beach.  Bruno took Abbacchio's hand and squeezed.  Abbacchio looked over, and saw Bruno smiling at him.