Chapter 2

Abbacchio looked in the mirror at himself, trying to figure out what to do about the large, purple hickey on his neck.  His clothing didn't cover it up, and he didn't necessarily want to be walking around, fighting the boss with that on his neck.

Bruno walked out of the bathroom, finally clothed and noticed Abbacchio was poking and prodding at something on his neck.  

"What are you messing with, mi amore?"

"You gave me a hickey..."

"I did?"  Bruno turned Abbacchio around and looked to where he was pointing.

"Oh." Bruno laughed nervously.  "I guess I did."

"Mhm."

Bruno kissed the bruised spot, making Abbacchio wince.

"It's a bruise, Bru.  It's gonna hurt a bit."

"Oh, I'm sorry."  Bruno wrapped his arms around Abbacchio's waist instead, laying his head on Abbacchio's chest and listening to his heartbeat.

"It's kinda sexy, to be honest."

"You really think so?  I feel like it makes me look like an idiot."

"Huh-uh!  We should probably head over to Trish's room soon, though."

"Okay, love."

Abbacchio finished getting ready, then walked with Bruno over to where everyone else already was.

"Sorry we're late," said Bruno, "we both kinda overslept."

"It's okay, Bruno.  What will we be doing today?" Asked Trish.

"We're going to the colosseum later tonight.  When I went through the computer last night, a voice told me that the identify of the boss is Diavolo or Doppio.  This voice informed me that it was a stand, and in order to beat him, we should meet the stand user in Rome.  He said to be cautious, as there are many foes in Rome.  We'll take the ferry from here to there at noon, so be ready then."

"We actually have a chance?" Asked Narancia, looking hopeful.

"We do, Nara." Said Fugo wrapping an arm around the shorter man's shoulders.

They decided to just wait in the hotel before they left, playing games and watching TV.

As it neared the time to leave, everyone started to get serious.  

"Everyone, this is a serious mission.  There is a high chance that we could die.  I will not be upset if anyone decides to leave.  But if you continue to Rome, you will be wit me for the rest of the mission.  I believe that we will find our final battle there."

Everyone looked around at each other, trying to read the emotions on their faces.

"We're all with you, Bruno."  Abbacchio put a hand on his boyfriend's shoulder.  "We trust you."

"Yeah.  We're with you 'till the end." Said Fugo.

"Thank you, everyone.  It means a lot that you all are willing to do this for someone girl you just met." Said Trish with tears in her eyes. 

She rushed over to Bruno suddenly, hugging him tightly.  Then Narancia did the same.  Soon, everyone was hugging and crying, although none of them would admit they got teary later.

They broke apart, everyone wiping their tears away as they all mentally prepared for what was to come.

At noon, they all boarded the ferry to Rome, feeling exhausted and nervous at the same time.