Chapter 4

"He is at the end of the street, about two blocks from here."

"What? Why did you ask us to come here if we're so close to him?"

"It was a risk, but it paid off.  Just trust me."

The group started down the street on high alert.  They had formed a circle around Trish, which annoyed her, but they wouldn't let her out of it.

They walked down to the end of the street, expecting some sort of chaos to be happening.  Finding none, they stopped.

"What's going on?" Asked Trish.

"You thought that just because nothing was happening that I wouldn't be here?"

A man stepped out of the shadows, resembling the taller and more muscular form that Abbacchio's stand had taken.

"I've been expecting you, Bruno Buccellatti.  And I see you've brought your team with you.  No matter, they will die along with you."

"You'll never get close to Trish.  You are a despicable human being."

"Am I?  Or are you just too dull to see what I'm trying to do?"  Diavolo was trying to get inside everyone's heads, trying to mentally exhaust them before taking them on.

Bruno wasn't having it.

"No more conversations.  Nothing you say will make me change my mind.  STICKY FINGERS!"

Bruno brought his stand out, unleashing a flurry of punches onto Diavolo, but when he pulled away, Diavolo was gone.

"Nice try.  Although, my stand can keep me from being hit.  It skips time, you see."

"Bruno, use this!"  Giorno threw the stand arrow at Bruno.

Bruno immediately caught the arrow and used it, stabbing it into his stomach, groaning in pain, then standing back up, his wound closing.

"I'm not sure what my stand does, but I'm about to find out."

Bruno allowed his stand to go free, doing whatever it wanted.  It opened a zipper on Diovolo's arm, and cut it off.  But instead of the arm dropping to the ground, his hand up to his elbow disappeared into the portal. 

"AUGH!  That might've hurt, but cutting off my arm isn't going to get rid of me.  I won't stop until Trish is dead! King Crimson!"

Time skipped once again, and Mista was thrown back with a sickening crunch, his gun clattering away from him.

"Mista!" Cried Trish.

Abbacchio stepped in front of Trish, who was about to run to Mista.

"Trish, don't move away from us.  Mista will be alright."

Abbacchio called out his stand and took out all of his rage, hate, and sadness onto Diavolo, surprising everyone there.  His stand wasn't meant for combat, and Abbacchio wasn't the type to jump in unless he was needed.  Diavolo staggered, blood coming from his split eyebrow and lip.

"Nice try, Abbacchio." Mocked Diavolo.  "But unfortunately, you haven't done much."

Diavolo used King Crimson to put Moody Blues in a chokehold, also choking Abbacchio.

"Abbacchio!" Cried Bruno.

Diavolo laughed.  "Care about him, do you?"

He threw Abbacchio to the ground, knocking him unconscious.

"I'm done with hiding.  I will kill you!"  Shouted Trish.

"Trish, wait!" Shouted Fugo after her, but it was too late.  She had already picked up the stand arrow and pushed it into her stomach.