𝟭

𝗧𝗿𝗮𝗶𝗻 𝗦𝘁𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻

𝗧𝗿𝗮𝗶𝗻 𝗦𝘁𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻

06:00

I peeled back my eyes to reveal the time I dreaded ever since I became a payable clerk (person who handles financial transactions at office).

"Get up [y/n] you got work today!" You mentally prepared yourself. Like always.

Finally disconnecting from your one true love, your bed, to shower and put on some appropriate clothes for work.

"Breakfast who? We don't know her."

You walked out the door with nothing but yourself and of course your office bag, which held all the essentials like your phone , headphones , apartment key etc.

"If I get to the office early I can get some peace and quiet to assort the expenses all while being able to stop for coffee." you quietly planned out your morning.

07:15

"I do have time to stop for coffee!" Pushing the small store door open. Breathing in the scent of fresh coffee beans before stepping to the counter to order.

"May I have one espresso please" you politely asked the worker.

The brunette nodded and walked away from the counter to make the coffee.

"That will be 200¥." The barista pleaded.

Handing the young worker the money before walking out the door checking your watch.

07:25

Finally boarding the train after getting coffee.

"Just in time."

Not many people were on the train so you decided to sit down next to a red headed man. He was dressed in a black suit and striped shirt. He looked way more tired than you could ever be.

"Um excuse me sir" You poked him a bit not trying to be rude.

He peeled his eyes open to look at you before noticing you gesturing towards the warm beverage.

The redhead smiled a bit before accepting the drink and doing a small bow.

"Thank you very much." He said sipping on it without a second thought.

As much as it pained you to give away all the energy you bought for the long day at the office it made you happy that you got to see someone else happy.

"My name is [l/n] [f/n] what's yours?" You said trying to make small talk on the train ride.

He peered from the coffee to respond with his name "Kannonzaka Doppo."

"I like your name though I think I heard it somewhere y'know like those famous rap battles but that's just a guess."

"Mn where did you get this?" He questioned skillfully avoiding the topic.

"Ah that small cafe a couple blocks away from the station it's called Eunoi Cafè."

Just then the train stopped signaling for you to get off and head to work. "This is my stop Doppo" You nudged him.

"Oh me too." He stood up.

"How convenient let's go!" You pulled him along without yourself out of the train.

The two of you walked together with a constant exchange of questioning looks at each other. Since he's been going the same way as your office.

"Weird question but do you happen to work at an office do you? Specifically [insert company name] inc?"

"Yeah I was heading there why?" He looked at you before processing that fully.

"Wow we work at the same place and take the same train you can be my morning friend Doppo-Chan!" You perked up lively.

"Ah please don't call me that but I guess" He said recalling memories of that nickname.

"Damn sorry. Anyways let's go we're early so quiet office before everyone floods in." You scrunched your nose in disgust. Thinking of the packed office, yuck.

He followed you willingly into the building.

"I'm on the bottom finance floor what about you?"

"Ah I'm towards the top with data sheets, marketing and such." He said with an even more gloomy than usual tone.

"It's alright I'll come see you after work and we can go to the cafe. I know how stressful this job can get." You exchanged information with him.

"That sounds nice thank you [l/n]. He smiled.

"It's nothing but let's enjoy our peaceful floors while they're still empty." You waved as he got on the elevator.

Train station buddy Doppo chan~

: ̗̀➛Word Count—697

: ̗̀➛Mood—Bubbly