𝟮

𝗖𝗿𝗼𝘀𝘀𝘆-𝗥𝗼𝗮𝗱

𝗖𝗿𝗼𝘀𝘀𝘆-𝗥𝗼𝗮𝗱

17:30

The day is finally over your duties are done time to clock out and relax. Waving bye to your colleagues when the elevator door beeped and out came the person you waited for.

"Ready to go to the cafè Doppo?" you eagerly asked.

"Sure let me clock out first." You nodded and scrolled through twitter while waiting for him to finish.

He walked back and the two of you headed for the station.

"Ah! Y'know I always wanted to open my own coffee shop." You said taking your previous seat on the empty train.

"What's stopping you [y/n] ?"

"I guess I'm just scared of failure also I don't have a place to start the shop so eheh.."

"Hm.." You sat in a weird silence until the train stopped. "Cmon let's go get that coffee!" You snatched his hand and ran out the train.

18:26

"I'm going to get hot chocolate this time and a strawberry shortcake! And you?" You asked pointing towards the red-head.

"Um I'll get the same thing." He said to the worker with a shake in his voice. Perhaps he was nervous.

"Ok two hot chocolates and two shortcakes strawberry style~" The laid back worker finger-gunned you both.

"Haha yeah!" You copied the cheesy yet kind gesture.

"Let's just wait." He walked over to a table slouched. Looking over at you playing on your phone

"What are you doing?" He asked tiredly. "I'm playing crossy road why you wanna try?"

"Sure."

You handed him the phone to play. Within a second he got the adorable animal ran over.

"This is fun." He said with a weird smile. "Um your not supposed to get run over Doppo..."

"Oh, sorry." He handed the phone back. Just then the waiter came bearing your orders and setting them down on the table.

"Thank you!" You bowed with gratitude for the food. Doppo had just nodded in agreement before sipping the familiar coffee from earlier.

"Y'know Doppo-Chan you should download the game if you like it so much~" You took a piece with your fork from the cake.

"I thought I was playing it wrong [y/n] (formality eg: kun,san,etc.)" He tilted his head with confusion.

"I mean yeah but you can't expect to follow the rules all the time."

"Alright what was the app called?"

"Crossy road!"

"Ok it's downloading now." He placed his phone on the table showing the download progress. "Ah that was good I'm full!" You sulked at the disappearance of the cake.

"Are you sad that you can't eat anymore?" He said raising an eyebrow.

"I mean yeah. I bought these tasty watermelon ice pops but I'm not gonna force eat it that ruins the experience!" You got up from the table.

"Hm I guess I wouldn't know. I don't really eat much." He opened the door for you both. "You don't say Mr.Eyebags." You pulled on his coat.

"Office work is tiring y'know especially for the nightshift workers." He said in effort to excuse his lifestyle choices.

"I wouldn't know! I get a full 2hours and 32 minutes and with the help of face masks and green tea I don't look like a zombie!" You glowed.

"I-" He cut himself off not knowing what or how to respond to that.

"I would walk you back home Doppo-Chan but I gotta water my plants and get some more work done." You told him.

"It's alright I'll see you tomorrow on the train right?" He hopeful for once. "Ah yeah of course Doppo-Chan see ya!"

You waved him bye before closing the outer door and skipping to your apartment door. "Ah my lovely plants I'm home! Oh, right you don't talk.."

You tossed your bag on the small couch and laid on the bed you loved so much.

Oh and about that work? Fuck it.

Laying on your bed play a game and be honest you were never gonna do that work anyways don't lie 🌱🌼

꒰🖇꒱ drink some water, eat something get sleep and love yourself because I do ♡꙼̈ ࿐ ࿔

Word count : 693
My mood : dead
Fact : Mitsuri Kanroji is the best character in demon slayer