𝟱

𝘀𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘄𝗶𝗰𝗵𝗲𝘀

𝘀𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘄𝗶𝗰𝗵𝗲𝘀

11:50

It was around lunch time and you were almost finished with the first half of work for the day. After collecting all of the paperwork and turning it into your boss you stood as stiff as a statue by the elevator. Smiling like a dork waiting for it to open.

"Doppo chin!"

"(Name)."

"Hey, wanna spend the lunch break with me?" You mischievously quirked your eyebrows at him.

"I don't normally do anything for my break, so, sure what do you want to do?"

"I dunno. I was just gonna sit here eat my lunch and watch some YouTube"

"What do you watch on YouTube?" He asked in his usual anxious tone.

"I watch pretty much every cursed video the internet has to offer..oh! Also any video that contains cats."

"Mmm" He stared at you for a prolong period of time.

You followed his line of sight. "Uh..want one?" Slightly waving one of the sandwiches around.

"I-it's fine I already ate." He spilled the biggest lie yet.

"Well I'll leave this one uneaten, if you want one."

"Thank you." He eyed it for a couple of minutes before his stomach started rumbling. He lightly choked out a laugh as he timidly took the sandwich.

"Mm I should eat sandwiches more often they remind me of my childhood!"

"Really just a sandwich?" He said surprised in between bites of his own.

"Yeah man, I would always share my sandwich with the homeless cat that stayed nearby my house! I wonder what happened to it."

"I'm sure it's just fine.."

"You alright there, Ka-no-no-zaka?"

"Don't ever say that again."

"Sorry, sorry but, are really okay? What'd you do today?"

"I'm fine. I just got assigned a bunch of work today so I was upset earlier."

"Dang that's gotta suck, but, y'know I can help you with it later since I'm off tomorrow!"

"Why are you off?"

"Boss wants me to run and get some supplies or something like that, but, it'll be fast and after I have the day off!"

"Must be nice..." He trailed off.

"Yeah! The offer still stands if you want me to help you later."

"N-no it's fine I shouldn't be dropping my work onto you it's not fair I can do it myself-"

"Stop your panicking, I can get you lunch instead if you really don't want me to help."

"That's nice, thank you [name]."

"No problem Ka-. I mean no problem, Doppo chan!"

You both smiled before laughing a bit and clinking sandwiches like wine glasses.

"I should bring lunch to work more often!"

Word count: 469Mood: It's 6am it's too early for this-I wanted to update this book and I was eating a sandwich mad early in the morning so I mean

Word count: 469
Mood: It's 6am it's too early for this-
I wanted to update this book and I was eating a sandwich mad early in the morning so I mean....