Chapter 02: One For All and All Might

When over an hour had passed, Naoki sighed, and began to walk home. He really didn't think Izuku would have forgotten, but something else could have come up, and it wasn't like Naoki had given his own number. He called his dad, and after no answer, looked at the news, facepalming when he saw the situation.

Naoki tapped a foot on the ground, propelling himself using Ricochet, to get to Tatooine Station. Hiding his presence as he landed soft as though he'd just stepped down from another stair, Naoki made for the area where the Villain was, aiming to help in any way he could.

He jumped again, landing on the outskirts of the carnage, seeing his dad there, out of breath and struggling with his own weakened body.

Naoki released Ricochet's masking, going up to his dad. "Nori-to... Here." He activated a secondary Quirk, aiming to at least stop the internal bleeding he could tell the No. 1 was experiencing.

"Naoki... You don't-"

"Quiet!" Naoki uttered, loud enough to state his point, but still only within earshot of his intended target, and anyone within a few feet. "Let me do this, then you can go help, like you want to do, yeah? You wonder why I call you an oaf, Oto-san..." After he began, he looked through the crowd, where his eyes caught the same thing as Izuku's, at the same time... Bakugou was the hostage. Without any sign of reason, Izuku charged, making the Heroes and the crowd panic.

"Take this!" Izuku launched his book bag, hitting the Villain in the eye. "Kacchan!!"

"What the hell! Why are you here?!" Bakugou yelled.

"I don't know! My legs! They just started... Moving!" Izuku tore at the Villain frantically, trying anything he could to help, even if it was futile to others.

"Kacchan... I couldn't just stand there and watch you die." Izuku smiled, tears in his eyes, catching Naoki and Toshinori's attention.

"Get the Hell OFF ME!" Bakugou yelled.

Naoki could feel All Might trying to force his power back, and so he sped up his healing, going further than he knew he was capable of before then.

"Just a little bit longer, kid. And I'm done playing with you!" The Sludge Villain aimed an attack at Izuku.

"Save the boy! This thing'll kill him!"

Naoki finished healing his dad and made to go after when All Might's hand stopped him, clasping his shoulder, going in himself.

He blocked the attack, Naoki using Ricochet to launch All Might with enough speed to get there in time, dropping to a knee from the force he'd exerted as he smiled.

"I really am pathetic." All Might stated.

"All Might... But-" Izuku began, surprised.

"I told you what it takes to make a great champion, but I see now I wasn't living up to my own ideals! Pros are always risking their lives! That's the true test of a Hero!"

"Damn you All Might!" The Sludge Villain went in for another attack.

"DETROIT SMAASSSHHHH!" All Might threw the final blow, blasting the Villain to kingdom come, enough windforce to trouble Mount Lady, and leave both Izuku and Bakugou out of it.

Within a few seconds, it began raining, but Naoki didn't miss the steam from his dad, nor how he wiped his mouth of the blood.

The crowd went ballistic. "All Might saved the day again! He's amazing!"

Naoki smiled, making his way through the crowd slowly, to be even a little closer to not only his friend and a possible friend- but to his own Hero. The person who had made the biggest difference to Naoki since he first opened his eyes so many months ago.