𝐑𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝?❀

-1st person pov/ y/n's pov-
Im just walking alone at the dark. I was walking back to my home when suddenly someone lightly pushed my back making me a bit unbalanced. I turned around and saw my one and only friend naya "hey y/n! How are you?" "Im good if you didn't just pushed me" she laughed at me "well i was calling you for a long long time but you didnt seem to notice me so i got your attention by pushing you, it worked didnt it?" "It did, but if you want to get my attention next time you should just tap my shoulder *sighs*" "sorry sorry" she smiled cheekily "where are you going now?" "Home" "I'll come with you, im bored" "fine"
We started walking while chatting, suddenly my friend interrupted me by pointing at a shop across the road. She started pulling me telling me that it has her favorite ice cream. I just sighed and told her to go while i wait here. She smiled and ran across, but there was a truck going really fast towards her. I dont want to lose her, not now, she was the only one that understand me and she still have a family. I ran towards her and pulled her back successfully taking her away from danger but not before making me unbalanced and made me fall on the same spot she was in. My life flashed before my eyes as the light of the truck blinded me, then before i knew it, i got hit.

I saw nothing but heard people voices along with the voice of my friend that seems like she was crying. I guess im dying *sighs* goodbye world. Then i fell into the darkness

'Huh where am i?' I looked around confused. 'This place is really dark and tight. It feels like im floating in water but i cant see. Maybe im blind.' *internally sighing* 'I tried to sigh but i cant. I'll just wait for a moment.

'Nothing is happening. Maybe im the afterlife. Surely im not reincarnated like those stories I've seen' 'Oh how wrong you are' 'huh? Who are you? Show yourself' 'Unfortunately i cant show my self, im a god and no mortals could have the blessing to see me' 'huh? Okay...' 'that's your reaction?! Pfftt HAHHAHH you truly are amusing this is why i reincarnated you' 'what?....I really got reincarnated?' 'How perspective of you, you already knew before i even told you, you really amuse me, I'll tell you everything you should know' 'okay sure' 'youre reincated into a world where there's magic and since you are blessed by me , i will make you powerful to protect yourself from danger' '.........why did you reincarnate me here?' THAT'S YOUR REACTION?!' 'Yes? How am i supposed to react?' 'Like scared and surprised maybe happy too' 'no thanks, now answer my question' 'fine, i simply want entertainment and you died at the same time so I reincarnated you' 'k' '*sighs* ill go back now enjoy your life here' 'okay' and then he's gone. Not. 'Oh btw you're the duke's only daughter, you have 1 older brother' and he's gone.