𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 4❀

You saw-

Dominic de Biville and Clemence Calderon.
They turned around with a cold look on their faces, but it immediately vanished once they found out it was the precious daughter of Duke de Cristeas.

"What are you doing here lady Dalia?"
Clemence asked with a questionable and intrigued expression. He was also entertained seeing the always cold looking girl being embarrassed.

"I....i was just wandering around, please excuse me"
You tried to leave and escape their gazes, but before you could take your chance, your left arm was caught by Dominic.

"Don't try to escape lady dalia" you grew more embarrassed which was barely noticeable but it wasn't in their cases. They found it cute...adorable even.

"I wasn't, i just wanna go somewhere" (dalia)
"Where exactly is somewhere" (dominic
"It's none of your businesses" (dalia) it kinda hurted them but it doesn't matter.
"You know that we could inform your parents if you leave right?" (Clemence)

You froze

"What do you want?" (Dalia)
"Let us accompany you" (Clemence)
"That's all?" (Dalia)
"Yes" (dominic)
"Alright, but don't tell my parents, and don't bother me"
"Understood" (Clemence)

You started wandering, looking like a small lost bunny. It literally was an adorable sight. Now they understood why William was so infatuated with you.

It's ok to have a harem right? Yeah, so they are gonna take the chance to join your harem.

"Hey lady dalia" (Clemence)
You turned your hand a little behind you to peek at them.
"What is it?" (Dalia)
"Here,"
He gave you something, and you already knew what it was based on it's wrappings. You were immediately filled with appreciation and happiness.

So you made an impulse to smile brightly at them and thank them.

......it was a bad idea

"Thank you!" Your smile made their heart jump and it palipated, it's like a thunder of infatuation struck them.

"I want to join your harem" (Clemence)
You were a little caught off guard, but you regained your composure

"Why so sudden?" (Dalia)
"Is it wrong to like a lady?"
He made a bold move. He tilted your chin up with his right hand and his left arm around your waist.

You remained calm and decided that you were being to soft these day. You stopped showing your emotions, there was a little bit remaining though.

"I already have William as my Fiancé" (Dalia)
"First name basis without honorifics? Call me clemence" (clemence)
he got more bolder and started leaning down closer to you, but we was stopped by none other than, Dominic.

"Clemence stop that, im also interested in joining her harem, be fair" (Dominic)
Clemence finally released you.

"I don't want to-" 'they are also very good candidates, you know how rich they are right? They can buy every sweets you desire' you fell in thought and weighted how much this will benifit you. You decided that it will benefit you more. But you wanted to test their loyalty to you.

"No"(dalia)
Their expressions turned dark
"You are denying us?" (Clemence)
"Yes?" (Dalia)
"We will not stop courting you even if you don't want to" (Dominic)
"Until you agree we will not stop bothering you" (clemence)

"Alright, i agree"
Their dark expressions immediately melted, they expressions show deep affections and deep desire to pamper you.

"Call me Dominic from now on my lia" (dominic)
"Who said she was only yours?" (Clemence)
They started arguing but you cut them off.

"Hold on, my parents would know that i snuck out it i told them you courted me here."
Now their expressions show realization and amazement.

"Your so intelligent Lia!" (Clemence)
"Of course she is" (Dominic)
"I know what to do" (clemence)
"What is it?" (Dalia)
"It isn't really an official engagement if the parents doesn't approve so we will propose tomorrow" (clemence)
"Good idea" (dominic)
"Im fine with not being engaged with you both but if you both insist then that's also fine" (dalia)
"Ouch that hurted my feelings" (clemence)
"Btw lia" (Dominic)
"Hmm?" (Dalia)
"You can't see other boys starting now okay?" (Dominic)
His expressions turned dark again imagining you with other boys along with clemence. Darn those mood swings

"Not sure if there would be a boy interested with me so you can be assured" (dalia)
"Are you not aware of how beautiful you are?"
(Dominic)
"I've been told" (dalia)
"Then you should know how many young men are planning in courting you" (dominic)
"Agreed" (clemence)
"Sure, i need to go home now, it's late" (dalia)
"We will send you home" (clemence)
"I can manage on my own-" (dalia)
"we WILL send you home" (Dominic)
You were too dumbfounded so you just sighed and agreed.

In the end you got to your room without any problems.
------------------------
Only problem was your parents are panicking and are also furious to know that there are more suitors to deal with.

Thats all folks