𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 1❀

*narator's pov*

You were eating sweets in your room looking emotionless but they can see happiness radiating off you. The maids adored you, and they were watching you with happiness since they made you happy, but you can also see the tension on the air. You didn't know why so you decided to ignore it.

Suddenly someone knocked on the door
"Milady, you are called by the duke and duchess along with the young master at the meeting room" the maid smiled at the adorable beauty eating her sweets.

"Why?" You tilted your head which made the other maids coo at her adorable actions

"I-it's about you" the maid being attacked by your cuteness stuttered.
"Really? Okay"
You stood up and the maids were already holding up your dress which you would be wearing.

(You dont like wearing dresses with too much designs)

After changing you started heading to the meeting room

You knocked on the door and waited for the permission to enter

"You may enter"
You slowly opened the door and closed it behind you.
"Good morning, what is the reason for the sudden meeting?" You asked while sitting down next to your brother that was trying hard not to hug you. "It seems that you are still clueless." Your father said seriously, even your mother was serious. The tension in the air was thick.

"Next week would be your birthday....and also your debut, we will reveal you to the society," you father said seriously.
"Is that bad? Should i not celebrate my birthday then?" You felt sad but you just shook it off. Your family sensing your sadness quickly said "NO! That's not what i meant!" You felt relief but you hid it. "What do you mean then?" They calmed down. "You....men are going to court you now since you are our very beautiful daughter, men are going to be attracted to you, and then they will snatch you away from us and we will not grow happy anymore!" Your father said dramatically and your mother started crying, your father tried to calm your mother down but he looked like he was on the verge of crying too.

You turned to your brother, only to see him trying not to cry, he immediately hugged you. "I will protect your from those wolves! They will not snatch you away from us!" Your brother said with determination, which made your parents stop crying and agreed with him.

Your father cleared his throat "nevertheless we will celebrate your birthday at the royal castle with every nobles invited. That basta- *ehem* the king insisted that it should be in the castle...." the mood was okay now...not until your father continued. "The prince will also find his crown princess at your birthday since every noble will be invited," the mood went down and you brother held you tighter "the good news is...we will test your magic attributes at the same day" the mood went back up. "Im sure that you will be a genius like us!" "Your father and brother's attributes are close and they also look the same so it's like a copy of your father! But since you look like me more, you might have the same attributes as me!" Your mother proudly exclaimed.