𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 5❀

Dalia was sleeping peacefully, but then a knock on the door woke her up.

"Lady dalia, master wishes to speak to you" informed a butler with a dark smile on his face. 'How dare those filthy men try to court our lady dalia!'

Dalia rose from her slumber while rubbing her eyes. "Why? Is something wrong?" Asked confusely by Dalia

"Yes milady, Master would explain everything to you." The Butler said with a now softer dark smile after seeing their adorable lady.

"Alright, tell father i would be coming down after i changed" "of course" and the butler walked out of the room.

The maids walked in and helped their precious lady get ready

------------------------

Dalia walked out of her room wearing a black and white patterned dress

She arrived at the room where she was ordered to go to. However when the door opened she saw the two young men who courted her and also her brother's friends.

"Oh! Lia! How are you?!" Clemence excitedly exclaimed seeing his precious lia.

Dalia's family's faces turned darker and darker with a smile on their faces. Clara-with a dark smile on her face- reached out to gracefully hold her tea cup.

The moment her hand clutched the handle, cracks began to appear. Clara ignored it and continued to drink her tea.

Same goes to Florence and Fredrick's as they reached out to their cookie/tea. Clemence and Dominic didnt look even bothered even after witnessing the dark angry aura surrounding the de Cristeas family.

"Lia....do you perhaps know these young men?" Asked by Florence to his dear daughter

Dalia nodded and a whole teacup broke. Clara's teacup is broken down but she didn't even looked bothered.

"Marie...bring me another tea cup please." Clara called out to a maid who was beside her.

The made brought out a metal teacup this time and clara still managed to give it a dent while drinking her tea.

"Let's get this straight. You all want to court my daughter."

"Yes, precisely" asnwered boldy by Dominic, not even caring about the looming death around him and clemence.

Florence turned his head towards his daughter, clara and fredrick followed.

"Lia...how do you know this hooliga- *clears throught* young men?"

"I met them at the garden on my birthday." Dalia lied straightly.

Dominic and clemence was impressed.

"Then are you going to accept them? We are going to agree to whatever you want." Dalia's family looked at her with pleading eyes, sending the message that they want her to reject.

Dominic and clemence also turned to dalia with pleading eyes.

'Should i acceot them, yeah they are all both rich, i can get as many sweets i can, however i already have the prince he is also rich, should i or should i not? Creator?" Dalia called out to the creator for advice

'Accept them' said the creator.

'Alright'

"I accept" dalia calmly said, the background noises is the opposite, "what?! Why?!"

Everyone except dominic and clemence were very angry, confused and has bloodlust towards the two young men."

"Dalia why? Do we not make you happy anymore?" Florence asked with a dramatically teary face.

"You do but i want more sweets." Dalia blankly said. Everyone comically fell down

"Dalia we'll give you more chocolates from now on! Please reject them!" Frederick exclaimed and clara nodded with ensure what Frederick is saying.

"Dalia we'll buy you every sweets you want." Said dominic. Just those words made dalia imagine all the sweets she can eat.

"I'll get engaged to them."

The de Cristeas family cried in agony.

And thats how the de Cristeas and the prince learned to hate Dominic de Bivile and Clemence Calderon.