Chapter 21

So that was it it after a week of what can only be described as pure amazement full of love laughter and new friendship we were crashed back down to reality rather quickly as we returned home today. The boys had to go straight onto a meeting which they had put on hold for me the girls had to get back to their lives which made me left to dwell on reality and what had happened. The only logical thing for me to do next was to contact Soph... I just didn't know how to go about it. I got home to find my grandparents watching a film they looked happy as they looked up at me.

"Did you have a good time love?"

"Did you know about my sister?" I knew I shouldn't just ignore the question but it seemed like lying to me about stuff to do with my mum was what they did.

"Your what?" My nan looked confused

"My sister well my half sister that my mum had decidely forgottern to tell me about"

"What are you even talking about it's always been just you and your mum?"

"My my mum wait you don't know do you? How could you not know she she had a child she is like 5 years older than me..." How could they not know...

"Oh no, no this can't be true... we we didn't have a good relationship with your mother for a few years we um we didn't really talk to her and then her relationship broke down with this man and she came back to us she went back to being our little girl" How is this even happening?

"Wow, well you have another grandchild... She she's called Sophie, Soph um I think I'm going to contact her..."

"This is um are you sure you're ready?"

"I'm fine ok, this week has been the best weeks I have ever had, I have friends now I feel ok, I feel sad but I feel ok"

It was true, the truth was contradictory, I was happy I liked my life right now but I was so sad at the same time I had my mum ripped from me. But that was life... Life is just one big contradiction, there is always going to be something to make you happy and something to make you sad even in my darkest day when I felt like life wasn't worth living there was still one thing that made me happy at that time it was my mum, now it would be Ash. Sometimes there are just more things to make us happy or more things to make us sad.

In my room I sat on my bed with the letter in my hands I read and reread the phone number over and over again not being able to ring the number. Just as I was about to dial my phone buzzed the sound of 5 Seconds of Summer filling my room, it nearly caused me a heart attack thinking I had pressed dial and the phone had rung back but as I cautiosly answered I heard the voice I had come to crave...

"Hello beautiful"

"Oh thank god its you" I breathed a sigh of relief, I heard him chuckle.

"What are you on about who else could it be?"

"Honestly? um I thought I had accidently dialed Sophie and I thought it was her ringing back"

"You idiot, I guess you still haven't called then..."

"I'm am building myself up to it ok..."

"Ok I know you will... It's just I kind of have some news that will well it kind of linbks to it..."

"What whats the news oh come on tell me you know I am impatient"

"Woah calm down you are acting like i have had the news for ages" i heard him laughing and then I heard the other boys in the background..."

"Just tell her already..." I heard Luke shout.

"Tell me Tell meeeeee" 

"Ok, well I wanted to tell you in person but as you are being like a little child... I um well the band we um we have to go to England we have like this mini promoting tour to do..."

"You, You're leaving me..." I felt my voice crack.

"No you oh god see this is why I wanted to tell you in person... We are we want you to come with us all you girls... I want you to come with us and well it means you could even meet your sister and get your stuff..."

I couldn't believe it, I thought he was going to leave me but he was thinking of me all along, he just I don't knwo how I got this lucky.

"I love you... I do I really do this is this is thank you so much are you sure"

"WE ARE SURE YOU SAUSAGE!" I heard them all shout. That was it I had to call her...

I picked up the phone and dialed the number this time pressing call, it was 8:00pm here which meant it was 7:00am there it was early but I hoped she would be up. It rung three times before she answered...

"Hello?"

"Um, Hi..."

"I'm sorry who is this?"

"I um It's... I'm..."

"Bella? is that you?" I sat there unable to answer I didn't know what to say...

"Bella it's ok... I understand it took a lot for you to call me..."

"How are you ok with all of this?" It was out before I could stop it...

"I oh um well I guess I have had a bit longer to think about it, don't get me wrong this is big, and I mean I only really just got her back properly and then she goes and I find out about you... I guess it's different for me I have had this life knowing about my mum and I kind of assumed she would have children so when I found out about you I guess I just wanted to know you were ok I just I want to know you I guess... sorry i ramble"

"Wow, um ok then... when I first read the letter I wanted to hate you I didn't want anything to ruin the memory of her, but I know thats not how I should feel it was a reaction I suppose my um my boyfriend and my friends they helped me and well I guess I'm well I'm dating a member of a band and they are doing this tour of England sort of thing and well seen as I am kind of living out here now he thought it would be a good idea for us to actually meet... I mean well I mean if you want to..."

"Honestly I didn't even expect you to ring I thought I would be the last person you wanted to talk to so I am happy you have even called me at all... dating a band member hey? I guess we have more in common than we may think... this sounds perfect but I mean are you ok with travelling this far what about the rest of your family?

"You're not dating a band member? what? well thats random um my grandparents will want this and plus I have to get my stuff so it kind of has to happen sooner or later..."

"Yeah um they aren't very well known yet, they're called The Vamps, ok if you sort out dates and stuff I can sort something out you can come and stay here if you like..."

"Oh my god I know them, I used to listen to them on youtube all the time back home well back there... which one are you dating? Oh wow thank you but I mean there will be a group of us coming so I don't know..."

"Aw they will love to know that... um Bradley ... ok well we will sort something, listen I need to er get ready for work so I will um we can talk later ok"

"Wow Brad Simpson nice... ok ok yeah um talk to you later..." and then the phone went dead that was it I done it I took the first step. She was dating frivcking Bradley Will Simpson as if my life wasn't crazy enough with the boys now there is a whole other set of boys to get to know. My life has gone from talking to nobody apart from when I was getting bullied to dating my dream band member and finding a sister dating a band member from my other favourite band.