The party.

Fourth hour went by in a breeze since Taylor and I had it together. We sat in the back and laughed over ridiculous tweets. "Bye tay! Text me!" I called walking away. I already knew where my fifth hour was because it was next to my third hour class. I walked in and there was assigned seating. I looked at the seating chart and thank god I sat in the back. I didn't bother to look who sat next to me because to be honest i don't care as long as I can play on my phone. I texted Tay for a little bit before someone pulled the chair out next to me. I looked up and of course its Jc. "Hey." He smiled looking at me. "Oh hey." I said. "Im Jc." Jc said. "I know haha, Connor told me. Im maycee." I said. "So ive heard." He laughed. We giggled and talked all hour. I dont think i remember one word the teacher said. "Are you coming to my party tonight?" Jc asked standing up. "Yea, my friend taylor is coming too." I smiled standing up. "Sweet. Heres my number. Text me when you are coming." Jc said. "Okay thanks." I said before the bell rang. I walked out of class smiling. "Whats got you happy?" Tay asked. "He gave me his number." I smiled. "Who?" Tay asked. "Who do you think?" I laughed. "Jc?" Tay asked. "Of course." I said. "I know you arent gonna listen, but please be careful maycee. I dont want you to get hurt." Taylor said. "I wont. He is sweet." I said. "Okay..." Taylor mumbled. "Hey can i come over tonight to get ready for the party?" Taylor asked. "Yea sure! My mom wont mind." I smiled. "I have to walk home tonight though. My car broke down when we moved here." I said sadly. "Its okay, mine is non-existent." Taylor said. "Wait you don't have a car?" I asked. "Nope. I borrow my cousins and say its mine most of the time." Taylor said. "What!? You are the most popular girl in the school and you don't have a car? Well then." I giggled, winking at tay. "Oh shut up maycee." Tay giggled. We arrived at my house in no time. "Mom! Im home!" I called in. No answer. I walked over to the counter to see a note sitting there. It read "hey baby girl i got put on the list to work late tonight! I hope you had a good day! You are free to do anything you want today. Call me if you need anything. I'll be home at 12:00 am! Love, momma!" "Sweet! Now i can for sure go to the party!" I said looking at Taylor. She laughed at me and looked around my house. "This place is gorgeous!" She said. "Yea its not too shabby." I laughed. We walked up to room and plopped on my bed. "What do we wear to this kind of thing?" I asked taylor. "You'll see." She smirked. "Im having my cousin drop off our clothes in a minute." Taylor said. "Our?" I asked confused. "Yep." She smirked running downstairs. She came back up five minutes later with a small duffel bag. "Alrighty! Heres my party bag. It has our clothes, shoes, and makeup in it!" Taylor said. She pulled out two beautiful dresses. One was a tight red sparkly dress with a black waistband. "This is the one I'm wearing." Taylor said pointing at the first dress. Then she pulled out an amazing dress. It was a tight black short dress with sparkles on the bottom and jean jacket to go over it if i was cold. "Tay I fucking love it!" I said in shock. "I knew you would." She smiled. We slipped in our dresses and wore black high heels. I curled my hair and tay straightened hers. We finished our makeup, mine was a neutral smokey eye and tays was a dark smokey eye with red lips. I admit we looked like we had been friends for years. I looked at the clock 7:50 pm. "Ten minutes till we go." I smiled. We passed the time grabbing our last minute things, then hopped in Taylors cousins car and headed to the party. We walked in and everybody stared at us. A whole bunch of guys saw taylor and yelled "HERES THE PARTY NOW AND SHE LOOKS SEXY!" Taylor giggled and looked at me. A whole crowd of guys ran over to us and asked who I was. "Oh guys, this is my best friend Maycee! Don't worry, shes just like me so she'll be the party too!" Taylor said looking at me. "Woo!" The guys cheered. I felt good when Taylor called me her best friend, before i could think to much about it the guys pulled taylor and i over to the dance floor. We spent a few minutes dancing and grinding on the guys. "Damn taylor you were right. Shes a little firecracker like you." A guy named Derek said looking at me. I giggled and looked at tay. She looked like she was having so much fun. I love this party so much. "Hey theres the man himself!" Derek yelled looking up at the stairs. There came Jc Caylen walking down looking hotter than ever. Everyone cheered for him, including me. He came and greeted everyone and saw me. "Oh hey maycee, its great to see you." Jc smirked. "You too." I smiled. "If you don't mind Derek, id like to steal your girl for a dance." Jc said. "Shes all yours buddy, but i want that hottie back later!" Derek called after us. I giggled and held on to Jc's arm as he led me to a table. "Want some punch?" Jc asked. "Yes please." I smiled. We drank a few glasses of punch and went to the dance floor. We danced together for what felt like hours. I was grinding with him and even slow danced with him. He grabbed us another glass of punch, and we danced some more. Before I knew it, everything was getting blurry and i was having way too much fun. Jc led me up the stairs and into a bedroom. I closed my eyes to try to stop the spinning in my head. When i opened them, Jc was on top of me taking off my clothes. "Are you ready?" He asked in a sexy voice.