The morning after.

I woke up with a massive head ache and body aches, I couldn't remember anything from the night before. Where was I? Why did I have a head ache? Why did my whole body including my downstairs hurt? I finally opened my eyes and realized I wasn't at home in my bed. I sat up quickly scared as hell. I looked over and saw Jc laying next me. He looked so cute when he was asleep. What the hell, i said kicking myself, thats beside the point. Wait a second, i looked down and noticed i was completely naked. Omg i muttered to myself.. No wonder my downstairs hurt. Im a virgin... Well i was. Jc must of noticed my freak out cause he sat up and looked at me with a smirk. "Thanks for last night." He said kissing me on the cheek. I watched him get dressed. Why didn't listen to tay i thought. "Well i'll give you a minute to get dressed, then give you a ride home or something." Jc said. "You're not gonna stay with me or have me stay?" I asked sadly. "Honey, I don't fuck and stay." Jc said. "Oh." Was all i muttered. He walked out and i got up and got dressed, letting a few tears roll down my cheek. I walked out into Jc's living room. His house was trashed from yesterday. I made sure i didn't look like i was crying. "Lets go." Jc said. I got in his car and we drove to my house in total silence. We arrived and i got out of his car. "Hit me up for fun again sweetheart." Jc said driving away. I ran upstairs into my room and plopped on my bed crying. This couldn't get any worse.