9. Answer (VERY SHORT CHAPTER)

(NOTE: I will be changing the appearance of you aka the reader to whatever you want. I had no idea what i was doing in the beginning of the story and based the reader's appearance off of my gta online character so basically you look like whatever you want but you have to wear military gear thats it! So basically a vest helmet and whatever also i went through the first two chapters and fixed some stuff so re-read it if you want it doesn't matter you aint missing nothing.)

Caveira p.o.v

It was Seamus, i forgot that i told him what would be happening here today. The big man has a soft spot for children and wanted a go at this freak, but i decided to let y/n have his way with him and let Seamus watch anyway. Speaking of  y/n...i looked back to the glass and y/n was holding the terrorist up in the air by the neck. Y/n slammed him down onto the ground face first making a "splat" sound that echoed throughout the room as the captive groaned in pain. After that he put his boot on the white mask's head slowly putting pressure, then after a few seconds i heard a few loud cracks as the terrorist screamed in agony and finally spoke.

Captive: "PLEASE! PLEASE STOP, I'LL TELL YOU WHERE THE BASE IS! PLEASE, I BEG OF YOU!"

He pleaded as blood spewed out of his mouth, eyes, and his nose. Y/n looked at the window then back to the captive, he picked the man up and slammed him onto the window.

You: "Tell them, and it will all be over soon...no more pain, at least until you arrive to your special destination...hell, where rapists like you belong!" Y/n said to the monster, as i got a piece of paper and something to write with.

Sledge p.o.v

Caveira took the location down from that creatures mouth and wrote it down on a piece of paper. Then she signaled to y/n that she was done with her radio, y/n responded by snapping the mans neck, blood splattered onto the window the body fell backwards to the floor lifeless.

(NOTE: Sorry for the VERY short chapter i just wanted to get my point across in the first note. You have your own appearance now and i changed some errors and writing in the first 2 chapters so it may or not be more pleasurable to read. Anyways next chapter will be the usual 1000 words at least and should be expected this weekend or friday if im feeling it and yeah goodnight people and also before i forget...tell me what you think about the story so far and my writing is it shit? Is it good? PLS!)