12. Simulations

Y/n p.o.v

I woke up to that god forsaken alarm clock again, and i was ready to pick it up to throw it across the room, but all that anger ceased as i looked down to Nøkk who had her arms and legs wrapped around me. I gazed upon her gorgeous sleeping face, and i saw her lips that were covered in black lipstick form a smile.

Nøkk: "Y/n"

Nøkk said, reforming a smile.

Nøkk purred as she nuzzled her head into my chest.

Y/n: "Sweet dreams my goth GF" i laughed.

Just like the simulations! I Never took those memes seriously, but hey! now its a reality. Speaking of simulations, me and Nøkk are assigned to a training simulation task today and I almost forgot! I regretfully started to wake her up.

Nøkk p.o.v

I was woken up from my dream of having a family with Y/n by...Y/n. Perhaps one day that dream of mine would come true? I cant get lost in my thoughts now, Y/n is calling my name! He grabbed my hands and took them into his.

Y/n: "Good Morning Layla, how'd you sleep last night? I'd guess it was well because i woke up to you saying my name and smiling. What was it that you were dreaming about anyways?"

I was reminded about what i was dreaming of and i blushed looking away from Y/n.

Nøkk: "N-Nothing Y/n, I did sleep well, but i'd ask you the same question."

I said, hoping to distract him from asking anymore questions.

Y/n: "Knowing that you are right beside me? There's no other way than perfect to describe how i slept last night, but i just remembered that we were selected to participate in that training simulator today; so we should probably get up, then gear up!

Y/n said, kissing me on my left cheek that was still beat red.

I got up and went to my closet, and Y/n did the same walking over to his. I took my casual clothes off and put on my uniform,then i put on my gear including my veil. I walked outside of my closet to see Y/n looking at his phone waiting for me already geared up.

I approached him and tapped his shoulder, he turned his phone off and looked to me as I offered him my gloved hand. Y/n took it into his and led me to the door. He opened it and motioned for me to exit to the room.

Y/n: "After you m'lady!"

I giggled.

Nøkk: "What a gentleman." I replied.

I walked out of the door and Y/n followed, he then shut the door and locked it.

Y/n P.o.v

Me and Nøkk were headed to the meeting room and we were almost there when Nøkk wanted to tell me something.

Nøkk: "Hey Y/n, I wanted to let you know that i love you."

Nøkk said, whilst burying her head into my chest.

This caught me off guard, not because this was unusual or that I didn't share the same feelings because I definitely do. It was the fact that it was right in the middle of a group of female operators Nøkk hangs out with. Now this would be the part where i regret ever being alive.

Exit Y/n P.o.v

The girls surrounding Nøkk and Y/n took notice of what Nøkk had just said and faced them forming a circle. They starred at Y/n waiting for his reply.

Y/n: "I love you too babe!" He nervously replied.

All of the woman immediately started gossiping and walking up to Y/n and Nøkk. Some were jealous, seeing as some of them were not in a relationship, and some were just happy for Nøkk.

Gridlock: "C'mon Y/n! Tell us what she looks like under that mask!"

IQ: "How adorable! Lucky lady Nøkk." IQ said winking at Y/n.

Finka: "Don't forget to use protection you two!"

Dokkaebi: "Did you two...do it yet?"

Caveira: "Hey Nøkk? How long is his d-"

Caveira was interrupted by Y/n screaming.

Y/n: "ALRIGHT ALRIGHT THATS ENOUGH!" He shouted.

Everyone stopped their bombardment of questioning and grew shocked expressions on their faces.

Y/n: "Lets go Nøkk, we have somewhere to be."

Y/n turned his head to the group of female operators and wore a look of dissatisfaction. The female operators apologized all at once and headed the other direction.

Nøkk crouched down and began to sob, Y/n noticed and crouched down to her level. Nøkk struggled to speak through her tears.

Nøkk: "I'm so sorry Y/n, I didn't know that was going to happen! I just wanted to impress my friends, but now you probably hate me!"

Y/n looked around, seeing not one person or camera in sight, he pulled Nøkk's veil and mask up to reveal her brown eyes that were currently shedding tears.

Y/n: "Layla, you are the love of my life. Nothing you could ever say or do could ever change that. Layla...i love you too."

After finishing his sentence, Y/n placed his lips onto Nøkk's, Nøkk overflowing with joy, returned Y/n's expression of love with her own.
After a few minutes passed, Y/n remembered where they were and broke the kiss before anyone could see Nøkk's face.

Y/n: "I'm pretty sure it went without saying but...apology accepted. Also, when i said anything you could ever do? Lets just exclude killing me or cheating, then we'd have a problem!" Y/n laughed.

Nøkk shared a laugh with y/n.

Nøkk: "Sorry for breaking down like that, and i never plan on killing you or cheating, so you have nothing to worry about! Anyways Y/n, lets go to that meeting already shall we?"

Y/n: "we shall."

Y/n and Nøkk locked hands once again, and walked side by side towards the meeting room to discuss with Harry about their training exercise they would practice later that day.

(Note: Ok so i'm sorry for the wait first of all, and second i was thinking of writing a Destiny 2 story since i got into the game again it'd probably be Female hunter X Male reader or Female hunter X Shaxx...what do you guys think? Let me know in the comments!)