Prologue

Time: 5:08 A.M. Visibility: Low
On the southern Leithanian-Kazdel Border, Demilitarized Zone

(Third Person POV)

"Weapon inspection!" A man with a military grade mask yells. He's inserting more bullets into his magazine, he ran out of ammo executing turncoats in a previous operation. "Roger that, commander!" A soldier responds, his gun looks horrible from decades of wear and tear, but it can kill virtually any living thing.

A small group of Armed Personnel Carrier convoys are attempting to illegally enter Kazdel, but perimeter breaches have been happening here since the Bolivar-Columbia war. The Leithanien officials have given warning shots, and it was surely seen by the convoys.

"Sir, do we need to stop...?" The driver asks the leader, whose sitting right next to him. He slows the vehicle down, waiting for an answer. "No, do we need to?" The leader asks back to his subordinate, smiling menacingly with his hand hovering over the gun handle in his chest holster. 

"I don't think so-" The driver cuts off as his grip on the wheel tightens as he feels himself being held at gunpoint. His leader is an infamous individual known by 'Executor', for his habit of killing POW's and innocent civilians, most of whom mostly have absolutely nothing to do with him. And even took the lives if his own men, for attempting to preserve it. "Well then lads, keep going!" He chirped.

While he was undoubtably an absolute sadist, it was what made him so efficient in combat.The vehicle speeds through the open gate, and alarms begin blaring. Some of the stationed Sarkaz mercenaries recognises the Colombian insignia, and began firing their crossbows alongside the border guards who cast their arts.

"(Sarkaz profanity), are they braindead? Kazdel has been having a civil war for who-knows-how-long, and yet they still dare to come here. Imbeciles, they're all morons." A burly mercenary proclaims to the thinner, shorter Sarkaz next to him. "That really rings a bell, Igor. They're on some suicide mission, I suppose." The two Sarkaz share a glance, before the latter passes the former a handful of arrows. "Thanks a kiloton, Rodrick."

It has been a full five minutes when the APC entered the gates, and not a single scratch on the APC (there was some damage but it wouldn't affect the APC's performance). A Sanktan woman pops out from the hatch, and just begins blasting her bullets. None of them hit anyone, but the surrounding guards ducked in fear, and a Sarkaz could've died had it not been for their mask.

"Holy shit, Rodrick! Are you alright, brother?" Igor asks his partner, who had a bullet in his mask.

"(Sarkaz profanity), you got friggin lucky with that you worrisome little shit-" Rodrick slapped him, clearly annoyed with his partners constant cursing. "Jeez, tone down on the profanities, do it back at camp damnit."

Their conversation had accidentally caught the attention of the guards guarding the exit, giving the APC enough time to ram through the gates. They quickly reach the southern regions of Kazdel, regarded as one of the most dangerous places in Terra.

"Within Kazdel, nobody can settle less than the principle of eye for an eye. Mercenary work to the Sarkaz is just another day, inching ever closer to their desired demise..."

.

.

.

...

"Every step you drop in the land of Sarkaz, it means you must pay it with blood"
- A CQC Battle Specialist

Wrote by: Kek/Red