introduction.

name: vinnieage: 18birthplace: seattle, wa

name: vinnie
age: 18
birthplace: seattle, wa

***
your pov;

i sighed, i'm too indecisive. should i pick the green sweater, or the navy blue one? fuck it, i'll just wear the navy blue one. i put the sweater on. i grabbed my keys and unlocked the door, shit i forgot my wallet. i ran back into the house and grabbed it, i glanced around to make sure i had everything.

i locked the door and walked down to the bus stop. as i waited for my bus i was scrolling through tiktok, i saw a cute guy on this video with only 76 likes, i scrolled just like any normal video.. unless i saved it to my favourites. the bus was arriving, i dropped my phone. shit! i quickly grabbed it and walked onto the bus.

i walked off the bus as i came to my destination. i walked into the shopping centre and smelt a disgusting smell by the door, a homeless man pissing on the wall. disgusting. i paced quickly into the shopping centre and started browsing around.

1 hour later

i sat down since my legs were tired as hell from walking back and forth, in and out of shops, i was glancing slowly looking at the food options and thinking what to eat, i grabbed my shopping bags and headed to mcdonald's. my fat ass got a double mcchicken meal with a coke. i gobbled that shit up since i didn't eat any breakfast.