his body.

⚠️⚠️⚠️ SMUT WARNING ⚠️⚠️⚠️
the next two parts of the story contain strong sexual references, if your not into that stuff skip the next 2 parts.

he opened the door, "wo-" he leant in for a kiss before i could even speak, i slowly backed away. "your house is amazing!" i said, he giggled. we sat on his comfy couch, he said "shall we go back from where we left off?" i didn't have time to reply he just went into it, putting his hand against my chin and kissing me. it felt so intimate.

we stood up and he pushed me onto the wall while he grabbed me by the thighs and carried me. he kissed me more and more, he tasted so fucking good. he carried me upstairs and threw me onto this huge bed and kept kissing me. i grabbed his shirt and started taking it off while he took his belt off. he took off my clothes.

i started licking his hard dick print from his boxers, i was teasing him. i slowly took off his boxers and his huge hard dick came right out. he whispered to my ear "you lead the way.." i got so horny, i started sucking his dick slowly while stroking it with my two hands, he tried to resist moaning, he looked up to the skylight and closed his eyes.. spit was dripping down onto my body. he rolled my body over and put me into a position where he was ready to fuck me, he teased me by flopping his hard dick on my ass cheeks. he slapped them both hard with his warm big hands before his body went into mine.

he grabbed me by the waist and started thrusting me, i moaned so loud he had to put his hand over my mouth. he put his two fingers into my mouth, i sucked them while i was being penetrated by his huge dick.

he rolled me over again, he kept stroking his dick while moaning and closing his eyes.. here it comes... he came all over me.. on my chest, my hair and my face. i sat up and sucked his dick again to get the excess off. mmm it was tasty, i wiped some off my face and swallowed it to tease him...

***

i lied on the bed naked with a blanket over me while he showered, i couldn't stop thinking about that whole moment.. it changed my whole life.

a/n: i'm currently on a holiday so i'll be writing more in a week, sorry for the wait <3