home.

me and vinnie got changed and headed outside, it was already 6pm. he drove me back to my house and pulled up onto my driveway, "are you sure you don't want to come in" i said. "sorry baby, i cant i gotta go" he lifts my chin up and kisses me. "bye" i said before getting out of the car.

i unlocked the door and watched him pull out of the driveway. i was already missing him. i put my keys on the table and fell on the couch to take a nap.

1 hour later

i wake up to a sound of my phone buzzing... i rub my eyes and look at my phone.

texts from vinnie

vinnie💗:
[2 attachments] dick pics

vinnie💗:
missing you already💔🤤

————————————————————————

he had sent me a dick pic and a video of him stroking his big dick and nutting all over his floor. i was so horny after that, i started to take off my underwear and fingering myself, mmm, i try not to moan. it feels so good!

i literally fell in love with vinnie, it wasn't just his hot body but his personality, he was just the right person, the one who was meant for me. i send vinnie a video fingering myself in return, he replied with "😋😋". i got hornier and hornier to the point i had an orgasm. my blanket was wet, fuck!

i threw my wet blanket in the washing, and sat on top of the washing machine looking at the wall.

a/n: hey guys i'll probably finish this part and the next part by tommorow! sorry for the wait, also tysm for 1K views i'm so grateful <3