getting to know him.

i got home from the shopping centre, i lay back slowly falling onto my bed. i grab my phone and scroll through tiktok, again there he is! the boy from before on my for you page, although i'm really early to his video as it has no likes. i like his video and add it to my favourites.

25 minutes later

i get 16 notifications from 'vhackerr'. he followed me and liked all my videos. i was shocked that he even noticed me, i message him with a simple "Hi!". i get an instant response back with a "hey!!". we started to text for a bit and get to know each other...

after 2 days of texting non stop to this random tiktok boy i decide to meet up with him. hopefully i'm not texting an old man that's a pedophile. i had thought to myself.

i put on a simple vintage jacket and head out to go to the cafe we decided to meet at. before this all happened i had completely fallen in love with him. and maybe a couple of nudes were also in the process..

[1 attachment]

while i was walking he gives me a picture of his abs sweaty and him holding his dick. i started to get horny, i had finally made it to the cafe. i walked in and sat down, i ordered an iced latté and waited for vinnie to arrive. 25 minutes went past and i thought he had stood me up, i accepted my faith and grabbed my backpack, ready to walk out.

he grabbed me by the wrist and said "hey", i smiled slowly, "i'd thought you'd never make it!" i said. he giggled slightly and took a seat as i sat down at the same time.

20 minutes later

after 20 minutes of talking and sipping on iced lattés he interrupted me and said "do you wanna get out of here?", i said "sure". he took me outside and opened the car door for me "wow what a gentlemen" and slightly giggled.