☁︎ 𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞-?☁︎

Nightmare jerked awake with a sharp pain in his chest, and a searing headache. He sat up only to hit his head on some sort of glass, and it opened. He fell out and onto the ground, covering his mouth in a coughing fit. His eyes had just barely focused. He looked back at his previous resting spot, it seemed to be made of metal, and seemed to have large letters, forming the  acronym A.R.M. engraved onto it. He ran his fingers across the lettering as he staggered up, looking back at the machine. It was too dark for the negative skele to make out any of the other words on it. Whatever he just escaped from, it seemed to have knocked out the power. And, besides the machine and the somewhat recognizable lab, it was completely devoid of other people. He ran his hands along a nearby counter, knocking papers and equipment as he tried to find his way to a light or an exit. He did find..something..but it wasn't what he was searching for. It was..cloth, and the fibers seemed recognizable..he lifted them to notice the slightest bit of purple and gold..how did they get that..and what the hell were they planning to do to him? He also caught a glimpse of his own hand along with the shirt he had grabbed that had been neatly folded. It was..wait, no..He's been changed back?
There were still stains of negativity on his hands, and he had accidentally smeared a good amount of it onto the shirt, as well. He had woken up in only the turtleneck he had underneath his hoodie, and he felt the need to bring those clothes with him to examine them and figure out what had happened, so he put them on overtop of his hoodie, crown and everything. After he had finished buttoning the shirt, he trailed his hands over the walls again to find a doornob. He opened it, and it was...a small bathroom. There goes his hopes of escape. Though, he was curious. He wanted to see what had happened..so he entered. As he trailed his hand against the bathroom wall, he felt a light switch, and flicked it on. It seemed to do nothing for a while, but after a few minutes it started flickering and came back on with a slight powering on sound. Whoever it is that did this must've had an emergency generator.
He closed the door, lowering the chances of being attacked in the dark if someone was there, and looked in the mirror, touching his face. He muttered a confused curse to himself, before gazing, almost terrified if not stricken by wonder, into his two-toned eye.

 He muttered a confused curse to himself, before gazing, almost terrified if not stricken by wonder, into his two-toned eye

However, he had a massive crack on the side of his skull..and it didn't seem to be reforming or clearing up anytime soon, so he decided to search for a first aid kit, since you know, it's a bathroom.
He didn't find a kit, but the least he could find was a half-used roll of soft gauze wraps. He didn't want to leave it open, obviously..
He removed his crown gently, wrapping the wound and hissing in pain as it ran over the wound on the lower side. He gently replaced the crown, luckily it only sat just above the wound, so he didn't notice it sooner. That would explain the headache..
He glanced back at the room before opening the door and shutting the light off, exiting the room.
after 10 minutes more of him running his hands along furniture and knocking over tools and gizmos, he found another door. Obviously, it wasn't the same door, because although he had a sense of disorientation and it was dark, the wall felt different around it. He opened the door, exposing a dimly lit hallway, leading to a more open area and then an exit. He recognized this..it's one of the classic timeline Labs, and the door went to hotlands, he figured. It looked almost the same, but it seemed rather..abandoned.
he walked down the halls, watching his feet and looking around as his quiet footsteps rang against the tile floors. After finding the exit, he had to pry it open, since not everything had been turned back on after the power went down.
He slid through what little space he managed to open the door to, and made it to hottlands. That's when a thought struck him, and he was flushed with the feeling of embarrassment and stupidity. Of course, why didn't he try his magic before?
He tried to summon a portal back to his castle, the antivoid, honestly anywhere he felt safe. The portal still seemed a bit small and stubborn to open, until it opened just enough for him to jump through and for it to snap shut. That could've ended badly..