Three weeks, three weeks since Richard died and I found out my mother was a cheat and a liar. I knew I shouldn't be saying that cause she was still my mom but it hurts. The fact that she would have been alive if she hadn't cheated on my dad made me mad but I didn't want to dwell on that today cause I was going on a date with Kayden tonight.

He had been there through out all of this, Max had grown fond of him and so have I. He was usually home with us when he didn't have classes to go for. I had resumed school also and I've had no time for anything else except school, but Kayden had asked me out on a date and I was grateful for that, I needed one night without thinking about my life. I had dropped Max off at Ben's tonight for a sleepover.

I was now dressed in a short white gown with my leather jacket on it and my favorite black boots.

The doorbell rang and it was Kayden

The doorbell rang and it was Kayden.There he was looking as hot as ever, he was wearing black jeans with a white tee and a blue denim jacket.

There he was looking as hot as ever, he was wearing black jeans with a white tee and a blue denim jacket

"You clean up nice" I said to him after I was done eyeing him

"You look lovely Sam" he said smiling.

*
My night was amazing, we had gone to an amusement park. I was a sucker for them, the roller coaster, the arcade games, the Ferris wheel, literally everything.
When we were done we had gone to get pizza and we were now heading back to my place.

"Thank you for today Kayden, I had so much fun" I said

He didn't say anything, he was just staring at me with desire in his eyes as he moved closer towards me, his arms were around my waist. He pressed his lips to mine and I had my fingers in his hair pulling him closer to me as his mouth entangled mine.

I didn't know what this meant for us but whatever it was, I was excited.

THE END!!!!  Thank you for reading Closure... I hope you enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed writing.

Please like and share...