Morning

Craving chapt 5

The morning sun beam inside the room nipping the grey room gracefully

The morning sun beam inside the room nipping the grey room gracefully. My eyes pop open remembering that I'm not in the usual guest room I should have been with it's usual light bleu color is know but this was a dark room with a grey combine it can only be... Xander's room.

I felt two strong arms wrapped around my waist I knew who those strong arms belong to... I knew. After managing to get out of the firm grip I head to the bathroom breathing heavily.

After getting my breath together I decided I would brush my teeth looking through the drawers slowly I found a brand new toothbrush and brush my teeth.

I decided to put my hair in a low bun. Suddenly two my back is being caress the paralyze feeling is back where I'm shaking uncontrollably.
His hands travel my body from my lips to my core I shivers under his touch.
"You have grown, oh how you've groan." He whispered huskily. Light butterfly kisses trail down my neck leaving me breathless. His icy bleu eyes hadn't stop staring at me in the mirror making me scared and embarrassed.
He turn me around not breaking eyes contact as our lips connect, I hadn't realized how much I have missed this...him.

His hands cup my womanhood as he look deep into my eyes massaging my clit driving me crazy.
It burn, its hot, it's back!
I moaned and moaned as his hands travel my pussy.
"Did you keep your promise to me." He ask massaging faster. I stay silent.
"Did you let anyone inside your panties." He ask again I shake my head no, I wouldn't let him know what I did I refuse.
"Good girl should I really believe you" He whispered.
"Ah Ah." I moaned and moan when my orgasm built up.
"Release it baby." And I Did I let it go.

"You have grown into a big girl happy fucking 18 birthday." He whispered in my ears.

After I had gotten home from the Russo's I got ready for church.

"You look great honey." Mom says walking in my room.
"So He is back." My mother started I never kept anything from my mother so she knew of my toxic relationship with Xander.
"I was surprised to." I answer avoiding eye contact.
"Why did you agree with me staying over yesterday." I blunt out mom looks at me.
"Because honey I know Xander can be aggressive, possessive even toxic but he loves you and you love him." Her black orbs looking deep into my soul as if she can read my mind and heart, she was right I do love Xander but the love is suffocating.

"You know he will be angry when he learns what happens." Mom says still not breaking eyes contact.
"I know mother but I was 15 I wasn't ready." She nods.
"You have to tell him." Mom suggest.
"No mother he doesn't have to know plus I'm planing on staying away from Xander as much as I can and you know if I do tell him trouble will follow." I whispered.

"Skye baby don't be stubborn I doubt that he didn't have eyes on you all that time he was out."
"Lets go we going to be late." I told mom trying to change the conversation.
Mom lock eyes with me for a moment before she exit the room. You could say mother and I had a great bound she knew my secrets that even that the people I called my best friends don't know. I doubt Kelly even know of my relationship with her brother it was a conversation I'm planning to have with her soon enough.

Sighing, I plunge in my Stilettos and apply my red lips stick sticking up my hair into a bun I was looking red hot just how I like it.

The Sunday church is as always long and amusing. But things takes too long me and mom always sneak out, mom always come to the Sunday church with me and my brother but lately my brother decided it's not his cup of tea and stops coming but I love coming to church i just love the ambiance.

When we had gotten home I sat doing some homework.
"Hey short stuff." My brother voice rang.
"London." I hug him.
"What up brat." He ask.
"What up is that you are in big trouble with dad I mean what were you thinking you have miss one semester and now it's fucking February." I scream at him.
"Ugh can't the old man let me enjoy some vacation you know he froze my allowance." He sigh, looking at me.
"Oh oh don't even look at me you do this all the time put yourself into trouble and I talked to dad every time and you always do it again."
"Oh come on Skye help me here." He pleaded.
"You spend 500k last week and that irritated dad so much you know you can only go up to 200k."
"I ran into some trouble but please Skye talk to the old man for me."
"Ok I'll try."
"You the best Skye anyone ever told you that."
"Get out of my room."
"Jeez okay."
"And go to school jerk." I yell.
"I will tomorrow I just took a semester off jeez."
I laughs this goof always spending money.

My phone buzz I ignored I don't like texting someone you need me call.
The phone rang.
I answer.
"Where were you." I started shaking.
"X-Xander?" How did he get my number.
"Where the fuck were you." He roar, please don't yell that will scare me more.
"I-I-I was g-getting s-some h-h-homework d-done."
"Stop stuttering Skye." He cooed.
"It's okay I did mean to scare you." Didn't mean to my ass even your presence scare me.
"W-Why d-d-did you call." I ask curiously.
"I want us to go on a date after school tomorrow I will pick you up around 7." He rasp deeply and delightful. His voice.

"I-i-i can't tomorrow." I dared.
"What did you say." His voice raise demanding.
"I-i say I-ill b-be w-waiting." I reply I didn't dare to reply what I meant.

"Okay I will see you tomorrow my precious gem."
That's what he would always call me back then his precious gem.

I sigh. Though I'm shy and very silent I can never stand up to Xander, he never hurt me physically but he always does manipulate me emotionally and mentally.
He would hurt himself and break everything when I angry him but now me but someone who is ready to hurt themselves just to hurt is a psychopath.

And, Xander Russo is a hot lunatic.