The wedding

Ian's pov:
'Does anyone object to this marriage if so speak now or for ever hold you peace' the minister said. Then the doors burst open. Nina came running in shouting 'I object !' My head spun around to her 'Nina ? What are you doing ?' I ask angrily. 'Ian I'm pregnant and it's your baby !' A few seconds passed and my face dropped in shock. Suddenly it all went black and I woke up surrounded by everyone. Nina was feeling my pulse because she was a doctor. 'Nina ?' I murmured quietly 'shh Ian slow down you have just had a fit' she replied softly. A fit ? How ? Wait where is Nikki shouldn't she be here ?
'Nikki' I said concerned. Nina stroked my face and spoke softly ' Ian she left she was so selfish she ran out with her ex husband I'm so sorry...' I got up and ran out side needing air. Nina followed me and put her hand on my shoulder 'Ian I'm sorry it came to this I just couldn't bare our child not having a father.' I was now sobbing at this point as I sat against the wall. She cupped my face telling me to relax in case I had another fit. I couldn't calm down so she pulled me into a hug. I listened to her heart beat and I gently placed my hand on her stomach. She rubbed my back as I calmed down. 'Ian should I take you home ?' She asked kindly. I nodded as we got into her car after all the guests had left. Soon we arrived back at my apartment and I saw Nikki's car. I started crying again and Nina had to calm me down again. Instead she drove me to her house. 'You can stay here if you like I'll go set the guest bed for you in case.' Soon I got up to go see her and a picture caught my eye. An ultrasound. It was stuck on the fridge by a magnet so I took it into my hands and stared at it as she walked in. I smiled looking at her. We had created something amazing we were bringing a human being into the world. I ran up to her and kissed her. Shocked she pulled away as we hadn't done this in a year. 'I'm sorry !' I said feeling guilty. 'Your son is kicking me' she said and I laughed but after a second I stopped. 'He?!' I said excitedly. She nodded. I picked her up and spun her around in my arms careful of my son. She laughed. 'Ian put me down!' I did so and I hugged her sobbing into her neck.

Nina's pov:

I held him tight and we sank to the floor. I rubbed his back and kissed his neck remembering that I always did this when he was sad. Soon I saw a flash then another one soon I pulled away and saw the paparazzi taking photos of us though my windows. I got up holding my baby bump and shut the blinds. I turned back around to see Ian sleeping on the floor. I smiled and took his blazer and tie off . I laid him on the sofa and cuddled close to him. It has been a long time since we did this. I love Ian and I always will. I woke up the next morning to find Ian asleep next to me. I kissed his head and got up to make breakfast. I made Damon pancakes from our old tv show the vampire diaries. A pile of pancakes with eyes and a smile made from blueberries and two little vampire fangs from whipped cream. Soon I heard Ian sobbing so I ran into the front room so see what wrong. He was sat up with his head in his hands crying. I ran to him and knelt down I front of him. 'Ian I need you to calm down ok honey ? Look at me and focus on my breathing' he wouldn't look up so I sat with him and hugged him close. I held his hand as he gripped onto it tightly. 'Ian honey I know you, you don't deserve this she cheated on you and left you when you needed her most. I love you with all my heart and so does our son. I need you to be strong and calm down.' Soon enough he calmed down. We laid on the sofa cuddling and I rubbed his back comforting him 'marry me' he whispered. I was shocked. Lost for words. 'Ian you can't be serious you have had a rough week I think you should have some fun this week and then I'll see ok ?' He nodded.